Bottle-like item coming to League?

#1nivek43Posted 11/20/2012 12:06:22 AM
I've heard that a bottle-like (from Dota) item is coming to league, but cannot find an official link. Can anyone provide me with a link or anymore details?
---
Zomg
#2necroix05Posted 11/20/2012 12:54:52 AM(edited)
reignofgaming.net

go there and look for the S3 changes. It's called something flask. It's garbage for everyone except supports.
---
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
I've seen a woman blow a donkey for my 21st birthday, it was a glorious sight - PBR
#3KirbixPosted 11/20/2012 12:10:19 AM(edited)
Crystalline Flask

225 gold, refills every time you go back. Gives health & mana
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Crystalline_Flask
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#4BuIzeebPosted 11/20/2012 12:32:51 AM(edited)
It's similar to Bottle in that it refills but there's no couriers/runes so you can only refill it by basing. In return it's a lot cheaper than Dota's bottle, being only 225 gold. Each charge is worth 37 gold, meaning the item becomes pays off its cost relative to potions after about 2 full uses, though only if your champ actually needed the mana.
---
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
#5EnclosurePosted 11/20/2012 12:38:18 AM
BuIzeeb posted...
It's similar to Bottle in that it refills but there's no couriers/runes so you can only refill it by basing. In return it's a lot cheaper than Dota's bottle, being only 225 gold. Each charge is worth 37 gold, meaning the item becomes pays off its cost relative to potions after about 2 full uses, though only if your champ actually needed the mana.

Its worth 37.3 repeating gold per use, making it worth 112 gold per 3 charges. With a resale cost of 90, even if you sell it on the first base return after getting it, as long as you utilised all three charges fully, its only a net loss of 23g.
I'd expect more than just support champs getting it. Jungle returns often so its a good investment for them, and top/mid might use it too if they expect to make trades often.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#6Dark_Luna3Posted 11/20/2012 5:45:03 AM
necroix05 posted...
reignofgaming.net

go there and look for the S3 changes. It's called something flask. It's garbage for everyone except supports.

Lolno.

Everytime you leave your base with it -- it basically contains 2 health pots and 1 mana pot (105g).

It sells for 90 so its cost is technically about 4 pots. So if you were to buy 4 pots or more in an entire game - flask is a better purchase. And then it's infinite.

Amazing for junglers in particular. Strong junglers can even go in utility and pick up Machete + Flask at the start (Fiddles...).
#7acetrainer95Posted 11/20/2012 5:56:10 AM
It should allow you to store jungle buffs for use later.
---
PSN: acetrainerzx
"Only fools pledge life to honor."
#8SlaynPosted 11/20/2012 6:05:53 AM
Dark_Luna3 posted...
Strong junglers can even go in utility and pick up Machete + Flask at the start (Fiddles...).

Oh, I see the new meta already...
#9happyscrub1Posted 11/20/2012 6:38:52 AM
Useful for against burst poking champions mid like leblanc and kass. Get some MR, pop those flask, push, push, push, push.... base back and repeat.
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#10Dark_Luna3Posted 11/20/2012 6:40:46 AM
Slayn posted...
Dark_Luna3 posted...
Strong junglers can even go in utility and pick up Machete + Flask at the start (Fiddles...).

Oh, I see the new meta already...

As far as I've discovered, only WW/Fiddles, Elise and Diana can go these route and still clear. Possibly the other 'pet' champs too (Malz/Heimer) though I'm not sure. Trundle might get away with it but I haven't tried him yet.