Bottle-like item coming to League?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Bottle-like item coming to League?
3 years ago#1
I've heard that a bottle-like (from Dota) item is coming to league, but cannot find an official link. Can anyone provide me with a link or anymore details?
Zomg
3 years ago#2
reignofgaming.net

go there and look for the S3 changes. It's called something flask. It's garbage for everyone except supports.
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
I've seen a woman blow a donkey for my 21st birthday, it was a glorious sight - PBR
3 years ago#3
Crystalline Flask

225 gold, refills every time you go back. Gives health & mana
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Crystalline_Flask
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
3 years ago#4
It's similar to Bottle in that it refills but there's no couriers/runes so you can only refill it by basing. In return it's a lot cheaper than Dota's bottle, being only 225 gold. Each charge is worth 37 gold, meaning the item becomes pays off its cost relative to potions after about 2 full uses, though only if your champ actually needed the mana.
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
3 years ago#5
BuIzeeb posted...
It's similar to Bottle in that it refills but there's no couriers/runes so you can only refill it by basing. In return it's a lot cheaper than Dota's bottle, being only 225 gold. Each charge is worth 37 gold, meaning the item becomes pays off its cost relative to potions after about 2 full uses, though only if your champ actually needed the mana.

Its worth 37.3 repeating gold per use, making it worth 112 gold per 3 charges. With a resale cost of 90, even if you sell it on the first base return after getting it, as long as you utilised all three charges fully, its only a net loss of 23g.
I'd expect more than just support champs getting it. Jungle returns often so its a good investment for them, and top/mid might use it too if they expect to make trades often.
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
3 years ago#6
necroix05 posted...
reignofgaming.net

go there and look for the S3 changes. It's called something flask. It's garbage for everyone except supports.

Lolno.

Everytime you leave your base with it -- it basically contains 2 health pots and 1 mana pot (105g).

It sells for 90 so its cost is technically about 4 pots. So if you were to buy 4 pots or more in an entire game - flask is a better purchase. And then it's infinite.

Amazing for junglers in particular. Strong junglers can even go in utility and pick up Machete + Flask at the start (Fiddles...).
3 years ago#7
It should allow you to store jungle buffs for use later.
PSN: acetrainerzx
"Only fools pledge life to honor."
3 years ago#8
Dark_Luna3 posted...
Strong junglers can even go in utility and pick up Machete + Flask at the start (Fiddles...).

Oh, I see the new meta already...
3 years ago#9
Useful for against burst poking champions mid like leblanc and kass. Get some MR, pop those flask, push, push, push, push.... base back and repeat.
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
3 years ago#10
Slayn posted...
Dark_Luna3 posted...
Strong junglers can even go in utility and pick up Machete + Flask at the start (Fiddles...).

Oh, I see the new meta already...

As far as I've discovered, only WW/Fiddles, Elise and Diana can go these route and still clear. Possibly the other 'pet' champs too (Malz/Heimer) though I'm not sure. Trundle might get away with it but I haven't tried him yet.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Bottle-like item coming to League?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived