My teammates suck at jungling

#1yourDaddiePosted 11/20/2012 9:01:55 AM
I'm stuck as being the jungler because my friends suck at ganking, so I cannot play another place :(*
---
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#2PersianWafflesPosted 11/20/2012 9:03:11 AM
inb4Dog
---
LoL: PersianWaffles
#3mantana888Posted 11/20/2012 9:03:38 AM
Topic of the Year

I am so sorry for you.

Play Jarman. He makes jungling fun.

And counter-jungle a lot. Try to kill the enemy jungler at his buff camps. That'll make the game a lot more fun to you.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#4ZorenPosted 11/20/2012 9:20:25 AM
had a game where the jungler just passively farmed the jungle the entire game, doing absolutely nothing other than right click the jungle creep. did nothing, then proceeded to say only when our Nexus was going down - "I'm going to report you guys for raging." we politely asked for help in the lane (esp top 1vs2) and in teamfights.

scenarios like this just make me want to know who i am playing with, it's hard to believe there are people with the combination of low intellect, non existent motor skills, and illiterate, that it surprises me that they can even log on league at all.
---
Metroid DS name: Sacadam FC: 201931021467
Starcraft Broodwars: Newplayer1
#5cjpv1Posted 11/20/2012 9:28:14 AM
>Doesn't enjoy playing that position
>Plays that position because meta

Good job playing games for fun.
---
`'~-.,_,..-~'```'~ Kirisute;~'```'~-.,_,.-~'``
._.._,.-~'`-`'~-., Gomen;.,_,.-~'`~`'~.~.,
#6shackobrahPosted 11/20/2012 9:44:54 AM
Zoren posted...
had a game where the jungler just passively farmed the jungle the entire game, doing absolutely nothing other than right click the jungle creep. did nothing, then proceeded to say only when our Nexus was going down - "I'm going to report you guys for raging." we politely asked for help in the lane (esp top 1vs2) and in teamfights.

scenarios like this just make me want to know who i am playing with, it's hard to believe there are people with the combination of low intellect, non existent motor skills, and illiterate, that it surprises me that they can even log on league at all.

If this story is true then the jungler was clearly wrong. But how fast were you giving up these 2v1 lanes? I mean if he was jungling a hyper-late carry like GP or YI you should have adjusted in the pregame lobby if possible(sounds like blind normals). Also simply allow them turrets every 10-15 minutes, and build bulky as a top laner. The whole point of this game is to simply turtle until your jungler can be the BOMB and wreck face.

That being said that isn't really possible at this juncture in the meta, and in blind normals that rarely happens. Sorry that happened to you bud!
---
Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat.
#7blazin_dragonPosted 11/20/2012 9:56:29 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias\

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
---
LoLBlazinTre
Jarvan the IV We can rest when we're DEAD!
#8DiplomacySCPosted 11/20/2012 10:58:50 AM
You have to gank to be good at jungling? :C
#9xDarknezzxPosted 11/20/2012 11:05:31 AM
DiplomacySC posted...

when i play if i dont gank i get 4x reported

"report this shyvana 0 ganks wtf"
#10DiplomacySCPosted 11/20/2012 11:41:00 AM
xDarknezzx posted...
DiplomacySC posted...

when i play if i dont gank i get 4x reported

"report this shyvana 0 ganks wtf"

I know that feels bro.

Even in the enemy jungler is 3 levels behind, 0/2/0 and never got a red buff.