So I just got merked by a pro player...

#1Master_PwnerPosted 11/20/2012 9:46:49 AM
in a Normal Draft, this is my 3rd normal draft, never even played a ranked before.
I take adc Cait and I'm up against Crs whatchamacallit Corki.
Halfway through the game, after I end up having 1/2 as many cs as he does and feeding, Jax on our team says, oh geez that's ______ from Crs!!!!
I just went ahhhh.
I mean sure I did terribly and could have done a bit better, but I was shut down so badly I had never even seen this before.
This guy was incredible to see play, he was just ahead of everything. Popping out of random bushes three miles away to stop my R on his soon-to-be sniped allies.
Anyway, please bring the ranked back up now Riot, k?
---
GLACIER FTW
Coq
#2ZorenPosted 11/20/2012 9:48:05 AM
in a Normal Draft, this is my 3rd normal draft, never even played a ranked before.
Halfway through the game, after I end up having 1/2 as many cs as he does and feeding, Jax on our team says, oh geez that's ______ from Crs!!!!
I just went ahhhh.
I mean sure I did terribly and could have done a bit better, but I was shut down so badly I had never even seen this before.
This guy was incredible to see play, he was just ahead of everything. Popping out of random bushes three miles away to stop my R on his soon-to-be sniped allies.
---
Metroid DS name: Sacadam FC: 201931021467
Starcraft Broodwars: Newplayer1
#3mantana888Posted 11/20/2012 9:50:04 AM
I just went ahhhh.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#4SergeantGanderPosted 11/20/2012 9:51:38 AM
I just went ahhhh.
---
Back in 'Nam I fought off a gang of lesbian hippie child-slaving jewel thieves with nothing but a magic lasso.
#5FlameLord23Posted 11/20/2012 9:52:43 AM
Sorry mate. Gotta play somewhere.
---
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.
#6Master_Pwner(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 9:54:14 AM
Oh I don't blame him/you/pro players, in fact it was rather interesting even if I was crushed, but I just won't play another one for a bit =P
Also is just re-posting the entire post a new trend here or something?
---
GLACIER FTW
Coq
#7shackobrahPosted 11/20/2012 9:56:26 AM
It is when you type in some weird format and its simply some odd story with no real message or meaning behind it.

Internet trolls brah!
---
Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat.
#8kourkourPosted 11/20/2012 9:59:05 AM
I just went ahhhh.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
#9SorrySleepingPosted 11/20/2012 10:03:17 AM
Oh I don't blame him/you/pro players, in fact it was rather interesting even if I was crushed, but I just won't play another one for a bit =P
Also is just re-posting the entire post a new trend here or something?

If he was a pro player, he shouldn't have been at your (normal) Elo. YES, THEY HAVE AN ELO. No, you can't see it (currently).
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#10myg0t_stkPosted 11/20/2012 10:11:11 AM
I just went ahhhh.