So I just got merked by a pro player...

#31taco_ninja393Posted 11/20/2012 2:15:36 PM
Crs UGUUUUUUUU?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#32Master_Pwner(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 3:16:38 PM
Drewdadruid posted...
They aren't making fun of your English, they are making fun of the fact that you hit enter after every sentence.

What's the problem with that?
I guess I just got used to programming so now I tend to space out text like a program =/. It's still better than a Wall of death, no?
I do agree that it was awkwardly written though, and that feel bad thing was mostly a joke. Also I can't remember at all who it was.
---
GLACIER FTW
Coq
#33OwlRammerPosted 11/20/2012 3:18:42 PM
That's funny, because it reminds me of that one time when in a Normal Draft, this is my 3rd normal draft, never even played a ranked before.
I take adc Cait and I'm up against Crs whatchamacallit Corki.
Halfway through the game, after I end up having 1/2 as many cs as he does and feeding, Jax on our team says, oh geez that's ______ from Crs!!!!
I just went ahhhh.
I mean sure I did terribly and could have done a bit better, but I was shut down so badly I had never even seen this before.
This guy was incredible to see play, he was just ahead of everything. Popping out of random bushes three miles away to stop my R on his soon-to-be sniped allies.
Anyway, please bring the ranked back up now Riot, k?
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#34SongstressCelaPosted 11/20/2012 3:52:17 PM
Oh I don't blame him/you/pro players, in fact it was rather interesting even if I was crushed, but I just won't play another one for a bit =P
Also is just re-posting the entire post a new trend here or something?

I know how you feel <_<

Anyway it's Gamefaqs + the LoL player base. Two terrible communities that go terrible together.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Lovnaru/Photos/moxsign.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/profile/AvalonBright
#35JiminyTheDingoPosted 11/20/2012 5:10:40 PM(edited)
This topic is one of many proofs of how dull and uninspired the users of this board are.

Dude, the majority of the LoL community is dull and uninspired, particularly when it comes to humor. It's not just us, but we are pretty bad.

I guess I just got used to programming so now I tend to space out text like a program =/. It's still better than a Wall of death, no?

No.
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o