Most bull malarky death you've ever had?

#11LooksLikeRainPosted 11/20/2012 10:57:49 AM
Anytime a spear comes flying out of the fog of war.
---
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs.
#12CovenantPosted 11/20/2012 10:58:33 AM
CrumpledPaper posted...
I bet you're one of those people who think its always going to be possible to carry yourself out of elo hell without a thousand ranked games

Actually, I'm one of the people who acknowledges the fact that it could very well take a thousand games. It can be stupid, senseless, and frustrating, but the system eventually works.

If you don't feel like playing a thousand games, feel free not to partake in Ranked. Just don't whine and pretend that it is anything other than your lack of perseverence that held you back.

It is the same level of delusion that seems to be going on here: don't learn from your mistakes, dismiss them. You aren't going to become better players that way. All you'll manage to do is momentarily dismiss the mistakes that threaten to crush your fragile egos, for why else would one delude themselves so?
#13Dark_Anbu_PandaPosted 11/20/2012 11:05:30 AM
it had to do with an alistar, an anivia with a malady and a karthus

i'd rather not talk about it
---
My Mom ;_; - http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Anbu_Panda/boards
My Dad - http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/DarkestPanda/boards
#14saucejePosted 11/20/2012 11:10:55 AM
it had to do with an alistar, an anivia with a malady and a karthus

i'd rather not talk about it

I'd rather you didn't
#15Walker_RealPosted 11/20/2012 12:13:25 PM
I've gotten people very very mad with my skilled Draven ults.

Worst death ever:

A 15-3ish Diana gets a triple kill with Q and ult combos on a team that got hit by Ezreal's wave.

I'm at 20% hp, but I dunk hard all the time.

I throw Q at the last two champions who have about 3 spells worth of hp from death (Twisted Fate at 60% and I think a Sona or something at like 40%)

I throw Q. It goes straight through the enemy, does nothing, doesn't explode and circles back to me and does nothing. WHY. I hit Ult Sona to try to do some quick damage and hit W to bring up my spell shield. Spell shield activates and goes on cooldown, but I instantly die WHERE WAS MY SHIELD.