Season 3 Lifesteal

#1Herostratus_Posted 11/20/2012 11:41:35 AM
Sorry to be late to the party, but the description of Vamp Scepter in the PBE notes just hit me. Is there no lifesteal in the new item set?
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#2happyscrub1Posted 11/20/2012 11:43:32 AM
vamp sceptor was the only lifesteal item with a "drastic" change except doran blands
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#3Herostratus_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 11:45:34 AM
Okay, the description reads "Now builds out of a long sword and grants attack damage.
All items that build out of Vamp Scepter now grants attack damage." Perhaps I misinterpreted. Does it still grant lifesteal, with the addition of attack damage?
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#4GForceDragonPosted 11/20/2012 11:47:53 AM
Herostratus_ posted...
Okay, the description reads "Now builds out of a long sword and grants attack damage.
All items that build out of Vamp Scepter now grants attack damage." Perhaps I misinterpreted. Does it still grant lifesteal, with the addition of attack damage?

Yes they do.
---
"Pffffffffft" - duffmanslim
#5mystermandragonPosted 11/20/2012 11:47:58 AM
if they didnt want life steal in the game, they wouldnt leave Vamp in the name and just call it something else.

yes it still has life steal but now builds out of a long sword and has a larger total cost, but now also gives AD on top of Life steal.

they didnt want AD carries just sustaining off life steal at early parts of the game.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9