Bored again. Made a champ.

#1Eve069Posted 11/20/2012 12:02:31 PM(edited)
Rand, the Dragon Reborn

Sheathing the Sword – Passive – Whenever Rand is reduced to zero hp, instead of immediately dying, he remains alive for up to 3 seconds. His next attack during these 3 seconds deals critical damage, plus a small amount of true damage. Rand dies normally when he either uses an attack or the 3 seconds expire. If Rand activates his ultimate within the 3 seconds, he instead recovers 10% hp, but dies normally when that hp is depleted. If he recovers hp in this way, no critical bonuses are gained. Rand cannot recover hp in any other way during these 3 seconds.

Parting the Silk – Active – Rand executes a skill shot, dashing forward and striking all targets in a line.

Apple Blossoms – Passive – Rand’s attack speed is passively increased depending on the number of nearby enemy champions. Active – Rand strikes a group of enemies in a cone in front of him, dealing damage and knocking them back.

Whirlwind Defense – Active – Rand reflects a percentage of all damage dealt to him, and any enemies dealing damage to him while Whirlwind Defense is activated are slowed.

The One Power – Passive – Rand’s abilities deal a small amount of bonus magic damage, and he gains a small amount of spell vamp. Active – Rand channels the one power. His sword turns to fire, and he gains a new list of ranged abilities. Each ability use and each second Rand maintains his ultimate adds points of fury to his bar, increasing his spell vamp, but also increasing all damage taken. If his fury bar fills completely, Rand’s ultimate goes on a long cooldown and he is reduced to 10% hp. When his ultimate is deactivated, the built up fury slowly depletes, and the ultimate cannot be activated again until the fury returns to zero. The cooldown is shorter when manually deactivated then when forced off by maxing out fury.

Fire Blast – Active – Rand executes a skill shot, dealing magic damage in a line and reducing the healing of targets by 50% for the next five seconds

Breaking Earth – Active – Rand causes the earth to erupt in a cone in front of him, knocking enemies up and dealing them a small amount of damage

Lightning Arc – Active – Rand shoots out lightning, striking the nearest enemy champion, then bouncing to up to two additional enemy champions for half damage. The third champion is stunned for 1 second.
#2DualSword31Posted 11/20/2012 11:57:29 AM
girl, you need some apple blossoms in your bathroom
#3Dark_Anbu_PandaPosted 11/20/2012 11:59:21 AM
"Whenever Rand is reduced to zero hp he becomes immune to damage"

why yes, yes he is resilient to hp reduction
---
My Mom ;_; - http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Anbu_Panda/boards
My Dad - http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/DarkestPanda/boards
#4Eve069(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 12:00:31 PM
"why yes, yes he is resilient to hp reduction"

I guess I phrased that poorly.
#5MekhasephPosted 11/20/2012 12:05:57 PM
Reminds me of a book I read one time...
---
"They're like seeing a zombie of your best friend walking down the street and knowing you gotta go get your shotgun and put him out of his misery."
#6MekhasephPosted 11/20/2012 12:07:38 PM
So...fury is gained with ability use? What does he normally use for abilities?
---
"They're like seeing a zombie of your best friend walking down the street and knowing you gotta go get your shotgun and put him out of his misery."
#7Eve069(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 12:11:09 PM
Oh, no resource, just cooldowns. Like Garen/Kat
#8OnionMan6Posted 11/20/2012 12:15:28 PM
Susej, water walker.

Passive - Erection - After dying you will spawn randomly on the map. You will never spawn near enemy turrets or champions.

Q - Water into Whine - Launches of deadly spurt of water from his belt flask. On impact it explodes into a blinding poison.

W - Flower Helmet - Throw a flower helmet on the enemy doing magic damage over time.

E - Flame breathe - Huge AoE infront of him.

R - Plus Sign Power! - Jumps up onto a wooden plus sign, giving him laser eyes for melee attack. After 10 seconds the transformation is complete and you turn into a huge mechanical gundam. SHINING FINGER ATTACK!
#9DualSword31Posted 11/20/2012 2:06:03 PM
Susej, water walker.

Passive - Erection - After dying you will spawn randomly on the map. You will never spawn near enemy turrets or champions.

Q - Water into Whine - Launches of deadly spurt of water from his belt flask. On impact it explodes into a blinding poison.

W - Flower Helmet - Throw a flower helmet on the enemy doing magic damage over time.

E - Flame breathe - Huge AoE infront of him.

R - Plus Sign Power! - Jumps up onto a wooden plus sign, giving him laser eyes for melee attack. After 10 seconds the transformation is complete and you turn into a huge mechanical gundam. SHINING FINGER ATTACK!

Like a hand in rushing water,
a cool and tangible surface,
like a hand out a car window,
the wind controlling its movement,
like a hand upon green grass,
as you watch it bends in softness,
like a hand touching fire,
every moment leaves a mark,
like a hand in the frozen snow,
your warmth could melt it all,

gently,
slowly,