2) learn a few champions on each role so you can counter
3) do not choose a champion you suck as just because he is a counter
4) Do not play support unless you have no choice since is the role whit less chance to carry
5) Focus on synergy of your champion whit the team rather than individual strengths
6) Ward ward ward map awarness win games
7) if they dice at you do not run towards base, run arround in circles arround tower
Add more tips --- If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#2noahou13Posted 11/20/2012 3:53:27 PM
8) Don't ever say anything in chat, unless pertaining to winning the game or "gj." --- Will not change sig until Trolls are able to be paladins 7/21/08
#3OwlRammerPosted 11/20/2012 3:54:52 PM
choose shaco --- BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#4jepaanPosted 11/20/2012 3:58:45 PM
Always be Janna. --- -
#5ConkeaPosted 11/20/2012 4:06:55 PM
I got gold in season 2 maining support. How high did your "dont support ever" thing get you? --- PSN: Conkea
#6VoidgolemPosted 11/20/2012 4:24:46 PM
change support to "don't Soraka" ever and you might have a case.
You want an initiator support like Leona or Taric to get your carry easy-fed in botlane.
'course, this is reliant on your carry having better than room-temp IQ. So it's still a bit of a diceroll. --- "Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"