How to climb Elo in solo !

#11yourDaddie(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 3:31:07 PM
nastylep posted...
yourDaddie posted...
Voidgolem posted...
change support to "don't Soraka" ever and you might have a case.

You want an initiator support like Leona or Taric to get your carry easy-fed in botlane.

'course, this is reliant on your carry having better than room-temp IQ. So it's still a bit of a diceroll.

That's why I say tray to not play support unles you have no other choise

i couldn't disagree with this more.

expertly playing an initiator support is the next easiest way to accomplish this than playing a tanky jungle like amumu

You cant carry as support, so only play if all other roles have been taken and you are last pick
---
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#12VoidgolemPosted 11/20/2012 3:31:55 PM(edited)
Voidgolem posted...

You want an initiator support like Leona or Taric to get your carry easy-fed in botlane.

'course, this is reliant on your carry having better than room-temp IQ. So it's still a bit of a diceroll.

It's less of a diceroll than most other roles tend to be.

Worst case happens, top and mid both feed and your AD is secretly a chimpanzee. That's maybe one game in ten at middling Elo. Every other case you can keep them alive if not outright get them fed.

If you do get them fed, odds are your AD can carry harder than any old toplane or midlane (and jungle still basically boils down to "Get the other lanes fed", soo...)
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#13nastylepPosted 11/20/2012 3:32:32 PM
yourDaddie posted...
nastylep posted...
yourDaddie posted...
Voidgolem posted...

i couldn't disagree with this more.

expertly playing an initiator support is the next easiest way to accomplish this than playing a tanky jungle like amumu

You cant carry as support, so only play if all other roles have been taken and you are last pick

horrible spelling, and idiotic opinions toward support.... Hi MetalGearLink?
#14nastylepPosted 11/20/2012 3:40:28 PM
oh wow, i totally got that one right.
#15UnderwaterAirPosted 11/20/2012 3:40:56 PM
Dodge bad allies. Seriously. Look them all up in lolking. If you think even for a moment that one of them is in a role that they feed with just dodge it. Unless you just don't care about tanking your elo.

The only people who will whine about me checking their lolking page is because they know they suck. Good players have nothing to hide. Why yes, I DO have an 87% win rate with Kennen at mid. My Ahri, Cassiopeia, Vladimir, Zyra, Gragas, and even Syndra are all 60%+ win rate. Why yes, I do have a solid 60%+ win rate with Corki, Ezreal, Ashe, Graves, Caitlyn, Vayne. Why yes, I do really bad in the jungle as you can see with my Nautilus 38% win rate and negative kda. So yes, when I go in and call "mid or adc, please" I know what I'm talking about.

Why are you mad when I'm telling the team about you wanting to go mid as Annie but your stats shows you as negative average of 2.3/13.8/4.3 with Annie after 21 games? Is it just me or does that not look right to anyone else? o_O

==========

Your one hour dodge timer can be better spent doing something like studying or playing a different game or watching a good player's stream for a bit. No, I'm not talking about KireiAutumn or risaroo. Go watch someone GOOD. =_=
http://www.twitch.tv/genrelol

Here, sometimes you can even find 2.2k elo Mexican players. huehuehuehuehue? >_>
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#16nastylepPosted 11/20/2012 3:42:27 PM
Yourdaddie=metalgearlink= same guy who has made over 10 topics in the last few days raging about how support sucks, shouldn't be a role, and how angry he is that he can't carry as support.
#17nastylepPosted 11/20/2012 3:42:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]