Do you know what I hate more in rank than "I Called it!"?

#1happyscrub1Posted 11/20/2012 4:23:48 PM
... the people who called it, but didn't get it...and then they troll chat for the rest of the game. They spend all their time focused on the person's lane that took theirs and don't even care if they are losing theirs.

They are not playing to win, they are playing to try to convince the other 8 players that the person that took their role sucks.
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#2PhantasmplusPosted 11/20/2012 4:29:59 PM
I don't like the people who shriek MID or TOP an hour and a half after I've already selected a champion that fills that position. Because this is grade 3 and dibs apparently takes precedence over someone already having a character in that role. Those people should headbutt a landmine. You haven't even picked a god damn character yet.
---
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.
#3_Sociology_Posted 11/20/2012 4:30:06 PM
Y'know what I hate even more?!

The people who call then get their roles then AFK THE REST OF THE MATCH.

Although this doesnt happen to me in months hehe.
---
Quem gosta de refrigerante de laranja? Kel gosta de refrigerante de laranja!!
Verdade? MHMM.
#4Blizzard09Posted 11/20/2012 4:30:56 PM
You know whats worse, when some called a lane, then sucks at the lane they called. I have found that most people that call a lane first thing at champion select 7/10 times they are first too lose lane and feed, then they blame the jungle.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#5Xshortguy007Posted 11/20/2012 4:31:16 PM
I follow the idea that whoever is on top gets to pick their role first, and those at the bottom get to pick theirs last. If the players at the bottom want to pick first, they need to win more games and get higher ELO.
---

http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/ or www.dianahacker.com/rules
#6nastylepPosted 11/20/2012 4:31:30 PM
yea its beyond frustrating. ranked team selection is still the DRAFT system. its amazing the amount of idiots who don't understand this
#7iXCelticXiPosted 11/20/2012 4:41:44 PM
Xshortguy007 posted...
I follow the idea that whoever is on top gets to pick their role first, and those at the bottom get to pick theirs last. If the players at the bottom want to pick first, they need to win more games and get higher ELO.

Aside from first pick, it's RNG as far as I know.
But I agree with pick order.
---
LoL IGN: TA HumblePie.
Formerly GreedyCowPuncher, Support Main.
#8ssj4supervegetaPosted 11/20/2012 4:46:52 PM
no see i alwasy get "yeah but darius could go jungle so i picked singed! "...well what about the fact we had a nocturne with smite also picked" "not my problem"

...right

yeah i hate when people call a role you already have a champ that fits that role for. or when last pick calls top or something and i just go and pick a top laner and starts whining about how he called it lol. usually saying "you'll pick whats left and like it" makes them lol but sometimes they get mad and do what OP said.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#9DuDuDu10101Posted 11/20/2012 4:49:28 PM
best is you called it, and nagged till you got it... then DC out of it
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
#10EDumeyPosted 11/20/2012 4:52:11 PM
Xshortguy007 posted...

Technically speaking, in the ranked queue where you are ordered based off of Elo, first pick is probably the least reliable person on the team. If you're last pick, that means you were probably just matched with a bunch of people the game thinks is better than you. This is the games attempt to give you a 50/50 win rate and normalize your Elo. It also means you're probably rising in Elo. By the same logic, first pick players are being matched against players below them, likely meaning they are on a losing streak, and the game is trying to compensate.

Last pick players have a somewhat higher chance of being someone carrying themselves and you out of an Elo Hell!

The more you know.

(The thing I hate most is when people use the higher elo logic to deny me my preferred roles, and then refuse to negotiate a trade with me, and then pick an easily countered top champ, and get countered. This happens more than one might think.)
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg