cho nerfs

#1Dwhite_1Posted 11/20/2012 10:38:49 PM
thinks their ever gonna come. i mean whenever i play him mid i just feel like a tower diving god. nothing can stop me

so if more people catch on tot his nerfs inc?
---
Smoke Weed All Day
#2aHappySackaPosted 11/20/2012 10:40:53 PM
If people keep using him then maybe, a reason Skarner got some minor nerfs was because he was played too much in tournaments.

But Cho mid is just as counter-able as any other mid lane it's just that people don't know how to deal with it.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#3KirbixPosted 11/20/2012 10:43:39 PM
I just said the same thing in another topic.

So yes, I believe so.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#4Grey_AsakuraPosted 11/20/2012 10:44:19 PM
that lil wizard veigar kinda counters him
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZuXHL.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CEvtF.jpg
Delicious Erza
#5Dwhite_1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 10:48:17 PM
aHappySacka posted...
If people keep using him then maybe, a reason Skarner got some minor nerfs was because he was played too much in tournaments.

But Cho mid is just as counter-able as any other mid lane it's just that people don't know how to deal with it.

how the hell do you counter?

like i max W first to keep up the harass and silence them so they cant counter harass. if they do harass me my passive just keeps me up, jungler comes to gank i just Q away or do a full combo and eat them alive

i also go chalice to keep constant mana up and for some mr and merc treads. so really at a very short point in the game im pretty much immune to their harass from my high mr

how do you counter such a thing
---
Smoke Weed All Day
#6aHappySackaPosted 11/20/2012 10:52:28 PM
Vayne, Kog'Maw and Warwick all counter Cho, I'm not sure who else but these 3 just pull a Soviet Russia on him.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#7Dwhite_1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 10:54:55 PM
aHappySacka posted...
Vayne, Kog'Maw and Warwick all counter Cho, I'm not sure who else but these 3 just pull a Soviet Russia on him.

yes but how many of them go mid? thats what im getting at here, as far as i know none of the usual mids really can do much about cho bullying them how he pleases
---
Smoke Weed All Day
#8unsung_visionsPosted 11/20/2012 10:56:57 PM
Cass/ teemo Can counter a mid cho easily. Your passive cant keep up with all the poisons, and if the Cass is smart you'll rarely be able to scream her.

How does cho do against Gragus, xer, and kat? I think Grag, would be easy to shut down as cho, but his tankiness might just make it a farm lane.
Xer should be able to snipe harass you and farm from a distance. But his mana might be an issue?
And Kats burst is beastly, but is her range a bad thing against cho?
---
Playing "Low Health Mode" or "Hardcore" is the equivalent of playing chess, only every piece is a Queen. " Game Player05"
#9Lord GrahfPosted 11/20/2012 10:57:23 PM
aHappySacka posted...

yes but how many of them go mid? thats what im getting at here, as far as i know none of the usual mids really can do much about cho bullying them how he pleases

So send Vayne, Kog or Warwick mid. Nobody tells you what champion you need to put in what lane. There's absolutely no reason for APs to go mid other than they roam and gank well. Cho`Gath was a jungle and a top forever, and people figure out he does well against APs in mid and suddenly he's unbeatable and needs nerfs? No. Send a champion that does well against him to mid lane and don't be a moron.
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#10supershadonicPosted 11/20/2012 10:57:48 PM
Hahaha at Cho counterable mid.