Honorable Opponent Ribbons are a Joke

#31VeeVeesPosted 11/21/2012 3:22:05 PM
a scumbag player didn't get honor? wtf people
---
Rudy sucks
#32chicostickPosted 11/21/2012 3:23:31 PM
I had a game where I said "if we lose this 5v4, I will kill a kitten". We lost and I got +4 honor after the game.
#33ShadyDudePosted 11/21/2012 3:23:43 PM
WNxDevTech posted...
Cool story unhonorable opponent.
#34GANONDORFIVYPosted 11/21/2012 3:35:37 PM
honorable opponent means you dotn make topics about how good you think you are compared to other is about being a good opponent who dotn blame no insult others..... now we know why you dotn have it
---
"I think different than you sir,and im here to stay, no matter how hard you close your eyes i'll be here" GANONDORFIVY
#35HabnotPosted 11/21/2012 3:41:18 PM
My friend and I have been giving each other Friendly after every match we play together ever since the system came out. We've both accepted that our honor is probably worthless now.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#36Me32415Posted 11/21/2012 3:52:26 PM
wilmer007 posted...
I see them on almost all the other 9 players in the lobby. Yet all 9 i out farm them by a mile, i don't give my lane opponent any kills nor do i usually try to kill them either. I take my enemy laner's turret while mine is almost at full HP. I end up with more gold than the other 9 players and better scores than most of them anyways. Yet when the match is over i don't see any honor medals for honorable opponent. So i beat my enemy mid or whatever lane i am playing yet even he can't be a man and say "okay you were the better player i will honor you".

It's like everyone gets Honorable Opponent honor but the best player in the lobby gets screwed all the time but yet the brain dead idiot is somehow 0/5 and has a ribbon that says "honorable opponent". Such a joke the honor system is.

Maybe you are mean... you sound like a rage player.
#37dudeman567Posted 11/21/2012 3:54:07 PM
wilmer007 posted...
I see them on almost all the other 9 players in the lobby. Yet all 9 i out farm them by a mile, i don't give my lane opponent any kills nor do i usually try to kill them either. I take my enemy laner's turret while mine is almost at full HP. I end up with more gold than the other 9 players and better scores than most of them anyways. Yet when the match is over i don't see any honor medals for honorable opponent. So i beat my enemy mid or whatever lane i am playing yet even he can't be a man and say "okay you were the better player i will honor you".

It's like everyone gets Honorable Opponent honor but the best player in the lobby gets screwed all the time but yet the brain dead idiot is somehow 0/5 and has a ribbon that says "honorable opponent". Such a joke the honor system is.

i really dont care
---
fc:1206 5295 3208 http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mczhbpbxzz1qlpahho1_1280.jpg
Official waifu of Yancy
#38JackDaniels1964Posted 11/21/2012 3:57:52 PM
Oh.. so Honorable Opponent = Bad player...
I dont have a honorable opponent ribbon, therefore makes me a good player?! MIND BLOWN
---
Yeah, I'm on a drug, its called Charlie ****ing Sheen
#39funkys-flightsPosted 11/21/2012 4:03:38 PM
Habnot posted...
My friend and I have been giving each other Friendly after every match we play together ever since the system came out. We've both accepted that our honor is probably worthless now.

you two will probably never get the friendly ribbon. The more you give it, especially to the same person, the less weight your honors give
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
#40SoraOwnsAllPosted 11/21/2012 4:05:11 PM
Like 95% of the honorable opponent ribbons I see are all on really bad players with bad w/l ratios and usually end up feeding.

And I don't think they mean anything, I have a friend who spams "**** you, you're all (racist term)" whenever he gets outplayed yet he still has one.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.