The Zerg invade Summoner's Rift. Who would win?

#31DemetricusPosted 11/21/2012 2:55:47 PM
I think it would depend on the circumstances of the battle. Quick early fights will be won by the LoL champions where as if it went on too late the zerg could overpower due to their sheer numbers later on, this is assuming that resources aren't an issue of course, if they are then I would say the same stands however the LoL champions could turtle perhaps to outlast them then push for victory.
---
GW2 EU - Gandara --> Sir John Brett - Human Thief, Happy Stromgarde - Norn Warrior, Grizzly Ironstrike - Charr Ranger, Flooff - Asura Engineer
#32EDumeyPosted 11/21/2012 2:56:01 PM
Heroes are broken in SC, and LoL champs have sustain built into them.

Zerg would win if LoL tries to play it out for items, defending every turret, because Zerg would eventually swarm too hard.

But then again, they really have no defense for LoL champs to waltz right up mid lane and take base.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#33kirbymuncherPosted 11/21/2012 2:58:00 PM
justcusimasian posted...
turrets...?

Zerg would have more than enough time to get to Hive tech

pretty sure gragas(or any other walldash champ) could get in, drop a ward in the blind spot near the inhibs, and 4 ranged champs could just teleport in and take out the hatchery (which I assume takes the place of the nexus)
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#34VeeVeesPosted 11/21/2012 2:58:54 PM
it still won't matter even if zerg had resources. the champs can just go through the jungle and flash into the base to gg immediately. no way in hell the zerg can come up with defense against 5 500hp unit less than a minute into the game.
---
Rudy sucks
#35ssupermario92Posted 11/21/2012 3:02:39 PM
Village Idiot posted...
Karthus ult

---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 32 PM if you think so as well
#36VeeVeesPosted 11/21/2012 3:04:03 PM
ssupermario92 posted...
Village Idiot posted...
Karthus ult

on the contrary, karthus ult will probably make it a draw by crashing everyone's game.
---
Rudy sucks
#37lDPlPosted 11/21/2012 3:22:36 PM
Now that I've given it some more thought.

Swain.

Press R, run through Zerg swarm, win.
---
Mmm, this jerked chicken is good. I think I'll have Fry's lower horn jerked.
It's used to it! Woooo!
#38funkys-flightsPosted 11/21/2012 4:02:10 PM
are minions still active? would be an interesting map that could be made for sc2. You could easily reimagine many league champs and mechanics with the map editor
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
#39luigi33Posted 11/21/2012 4:13:48 PM
Zerg destroys easily, and anyone he doubts this has not played either SC game.

I've played both and can tell that you're a blind fanboy. Leave gameplay mechanics the same from respective games and the zerg wouldn't even be a threat unless for some reason all the champions left them alone entirely for a good 20 minutes

Oh I thought you were talking lore.
---
3DS FC: 5370 - 0672 -9935 (xcyper33)
Specs: [Phenom II X4 955 BE] [4GB DDR2] [ASUS M4A77D] [CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
#40B01tPosted 11/21/2012 4:30:00 PM
luigi33 posted...
Zerg destroys easily, and anyone he doubts this has not played either SC game.

I've played both and can tell that you're a blind fanboy. Leave gameplay mechanics the same from respective games and the zerg wouldn't even be a threat unless for some reason all the champions left them alone entirely for a good 20 minutes

Oh I thought you were talking lore.

well yeah, lore zerg would win. Unless the summoners pull off some weird BS spell, i guess.

But yeah, this is just taking into account game mechanics
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia