The Zerg invade Summoner's Rift. Who would win?

#41Arken101Posted 11/21/2012 4:30:32 PM
Malz. Purple Space Herpes spreads through out their entire legion multiple times giving Malz infinite mana.
---
Dota2 is mai waifu
#42GamerofFuryPosted 11/21/2012 4:31:39 PM
Kha'zix joins them.
---
Signatures are overrated.
#43End_of_Day(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 4:33:37 PM(edited)
hatchery doesn't replace nexus

zerg base is in fountain

so its just units versus champions

also the zerg money is unlimited but they'd still have to mine it.
(think fastest maps)

so take drone production etc. into account

and both sides still have minions

and zerg has unlimited control (no 200 cap)
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#44MarioFanaticXVPosted 11/21/2012 4:33:55 PM
Going by multiplayer mechanics, the Legaue characters could easily assault the hatchery before they get a spawning pool going... Even with a 6 pool.
---
"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:"
1 Tim 6:20
#45End_of_Day(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 4:36:33 PM
zerg base is safe inside fountain

turrets and nexus are still the game objectives

and i guess champs can only farm minions for gold since zerg units being worth gold would make them sick nasty rich

that, and killing units in SC doesnt give you money so itd be hard to figure worth

too complicated, so just money from minions
---
#46ZimmianZiskPosted 11/21/2012 4:44:12 PM
the numbers on the mechanics are still too different. any champion can one-shot all early zeg units with an auto attack, and any AP character with an AOE will melt any army that tries to overhwelm them, which would be the only thing that works.

Even if the range numbers were tweaked to be reasonable, only broodlords could make even a dent, and they are so late game that you would never see them.

Only way it could work mechanically without major rebalancing everywhere would be if it was your team of lol champions against a single player campaign zerg base, that takes up most of the map. And even then anyone with a spammable aoe would destroy. Soraka would be unstoppable.

I could argue about how the world of league of legends wouldn't be able to survive a zerg invasion in lore until the cows came home, but in gameplay, statistics unchanged, it won't happen. It could barely even be possible under most ideal conditions, that including the entire league team being only single-target damage dealers who never reach a level higher than 6, against a pre-built zerg base.
---
The guy who thinks Karma is a viable champion.
Hero's aren't made. They're cornered.
#47End_of_Day(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 4:46:00 PM
yeah dis tru

but i guess if we were talking about a protoss invasion

would immortals be OP gg?
---
#48GrAyFoX312kPosted 11/21/2012 4:49:48 PM
Considering that the beefiest unit zerg has only has 5 armor fully upgraded and like 500 hp, I think the champs would win.. but champs can't attack flying units... and and an army of banelings would destroy!
---
"A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!" -Grayfox
XBL/PSN : GrayFox312k
#49kirbymuncherPosted 11/21/2012 5:21:40 PM
End_of_Day posted...

would immortals be OP gg?

wouldn't DoT things work really well against immortals?

Or just olaf
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#50Luster_SlyPosted 11/21/2012 5:50:47 PM
No anti-air gg
---
http://i.imgur.com/4WWRR.png