Wait why do people like it when Garen and Lux are together but with Draven and

#61RihawfPosted 11/22/2012 5:09:06 AM
T-Viral-X posted...
Rihawf posted...
why can't we be happy with each others religions and holes? You choose whatever you want to do with yours and whose to follow, so...why it should matter?

Cuz angsty teenage athiests and Christians both need to hate on something alike. Need to fight on the internet.

I hate you angsty teenagers

Let's talk about food.

Bananas.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#62BarrenitePosted 11/22/2012 5:10:43 AM
Rihawf posted...
T-Viral-X posted...
Rihawf posted...
why can't we be happy with each others religions and holes? You choose whatever you want to do with yours and whose to follow, so...why it should matter?

Cuz angsty teenage athiests and Christians both need to hate on something alike. Need to fight on the internet.

I hate you angsty teenagers

Let's talk about food.

Bananas.

Bananas in poopers?
---
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!
#63KeepItCivilPosted 11/22/2012 5:16:50 AM
Because I'd rather be punched in the face than picturing Darius and Draven doing... anything.
---
Kill dangerous wildlife and wear it as a hat.
#64xXKurandoXxPosted 11/22/2012 5:19:15 AM
KeepItCivil posted...
Because I'd rather be punched in the face than picturing Darius and Draven doing... anything.

Oooh.. Darius and Draven... Draven does it all.. with style..
#65MaurithPosted 11/22/2012 5:19:57 AM
Being gay means you're obliged to do anal? News to me.
Some straight couples do that...

As for the "Hate-Christians", if you're so sure that a supreme being is going to judge us in an afterlife....then why is that your problem? Go away, let us do what we want, if there is an afterlife and we're going to suffer for it then whatever, sucks to be us, etc.

If I was some omniscient, immortal creator I'd probably be laughing my ass off at how seriously people take themselves, thinking I'm putting them through some kind of morality test to end up in either an eternal torment, or paradise that'd probably get boring quite quickly (why would you create a "tree of knowledge" and a talking serpent to suggest alternative choices if you DIDN'T want people to make their own choices? It's choice and imperfection that makes us what we are). Wait, I DON'T have to be a God to find it funny. I mean there're obviously some bad things to do, but I'm more concerned when people are more comfortable seeing people hold guns than the hands of the same gender. Funny thing as well how like...for video games, there're guns and crap for years, then we get gay roleplay in games like Bully and Mass Effect and all of a sudden the church kicks up a fuss. Screw those guys, seriously.

And...what has this got to do with 2 pairs of video game siblings who (should) have nothing sexual associated with them whatsoever? x_x
---
[LoL favourites: Fizz, Janna, Rumble, Ezreal, Sona, Katarina, Volibear, Ahri, Syndra, Poppy, Tristana, Amumu, Vayne, Maokai, Irelia]
#66Seiten_TaisenPosted 11/22/2012 5:45:43 AM
What's up with bashing different branches of the military? The goal is still the same. Plus I serve on the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D. Both are accepting of gays.
#67SirDanieIPosted 11/22/2012 6:29:24 AM
I like this argument lol, so let me input my opinion.

For the christians:

First off I am a straight Christian and I am not homophobic. However at the dudes saying that Christians who are homophobic aren't christian you are clearly wrong. I can't exactly remember who but either Peter or Paul says in the new testament some comments that would be regarded as homophobic (pretty sure it was Romans) and they are clearly Christians. About your argument that Jesus preached love; that is quite true but the majority of Jewish/Christians during that time were extremely racist(hated samaritans and Romans) and homophobic; and most likely his disciples as well (maybe not racist since they preached to gentiles but definitely homophobic) so yeah, homophobes, racists etc are Christians just not very good ones.

Now about the Christians ranting against homosexuals; indeed there are several places in the NT that discourages homosexuality. However nowhere in the NT does it say you must hate them and persecute them.

For the other guys arguments:

At the guy disregarding zoolophiles and pedophilia because they are simply illegal, that is a stupid argument. Just because the act is illegal does it immediately make it morally worse than homosexuality? Several countries ban homosexuality but gay rights activists still long for its legality in those countries. Now like another guy on this forum you could argue that neither the child or the animal is giving consent but this logic is flawed as well. Several teenagers do give consent but simply due to the legal status of the child being unable to give consent it is considered pedophilia. Animals do not give consent to anything so what right do we have on forcing them stay in our homes, keep them in cages just to butcher them later (which i would consider to meet the definition of abuse).

Now while I defend zoolophilia and pedophilia this is not my real stance on these matters. I personally think it is disgusting to have sex with animals or some kid twenty years younger than you (just like pretty much everyone of you unless ur wierd). However I am arguing this because some of you are arguing that their is a clear distinction between the morality of homosexuality and the morality of pedophilia and zoolophilia. Really they are both quite similar. A person wants to do what he wants without being restricted.

Now onto this whole draven and darius thing. I personally think its disgusting and seriously most of you guys are defending this just because you wish to defend homosexuality(which is fine). I have a brother and a sister and do you guys seriosly think it is not disgusting to have a relationship with your own brother or sister. I ask you guys seriously do you personally have no problems with having sex with your own brother?? Look i would think more than 90 percent of this world would dislike the idea. How about you ask your brother/sister tonight, "Do you want to go out?" or "Lets have sex" Do you think he/she will consider you seriously or do you think he/she will tell your parents that there is something wrong with you.

So to answer the question why people dont like draven and darius together. It has been programmed in our brain to avoid incestual relationships. The majority of us don't even consider it. Its like how about we put a relationship between Sejuani and Blitzkrank. Everbody will think its stupid or a joke.

DarkestPanda do you seriously believe it wouldn't be "nasty" if you were in a relationship with your father/brother/sister/grandpa.
#68tlalynet0Posted 11/22/2012 7:05:34 AM
mrg59 posted...

Darwinian natural selection has been essentially proven for practically all living species on earth, with the exception of human society. Evolution as a whole is a broad subject. What I mean, is that christians are stupid enough to believe that the entire human race came about as the result of 2 people, and then their offspring having incestuous relations for hundreds of generations. Or, that the Earth is... I believe ~6000 years old is their magic number, could be off a bit. But not nearly as off as they are of the actual age of hundreds of millions of years. Funny how christians also think its ok to massacre hundreds of thousands of people just for being a different religion.

To the other dude. If you don't trust in our laws, you're more then welcome to move to Canada, or the UK. Two of the three aforementioned things are illegal because of what someone has already mentioned. Homosexuality is consensual, Bestiality is animal abuse, and pedophilia is child abuse.

Really, what is it like to be a parrot of your age so much that all you can do is repeat the ideals handed to you?

It's Blythe's theory of natural selection, Christians invented it in the decades before Darwin's work... But hey, looking into and understanding someone elses POV is not the act of a parrot, so no doubt you haven't really done any real study in the areas of where your ideas actually came from or what the many various Christian ideas are. They disagree with what you've been told so you can call them whatever you want :)

It's just to someone with any perspective at all you're a sheep calling a goat ignorant. Yeah, their side may be stubborn goats, but at least thats marginally better than the sheep you are.

I have to admit I'm a tad off my game myself. I thought even on the internet people wouldn't be stupid enough to use the 'inquisition' argument. Everyone evil person who gains power slaughters those that disagree with them, and most every ideology has been used for that purpose, Atheism included. Even Bhuddist dynasties have pulled the 'slaughter the unbelievers' move, and Bhuddism as a whole is quite peaceful.

Dang it, read something that isn't just cow towing the politically correct line of the day for once.

And why do you think the other posters here aren't in the UK or Canada? Its an international board, I'm certainly not American. Check your assumptions.
#69Sona_BuvellePosted 11/22/2012 7:08:51 AM
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg519/Sona_Buvelle/Shsts_escalation.png
---
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg519/Sona_Buvelle/Shstspyramid.png
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563647-the-100000-pyramid
#70tlalynet0Posted 11/22/2012 7:11:06 AM
SirDanieI posted...
I like this argument lol, so let me input my opinion.

For the christians:

First off I am a straight Christian and I am not homophobic. However at the dudes saying that Christians who are homophobic aren't christian you are clearly wrong. I can't exactly remember who but either Peter or Paul says in the new testament some comments that would be regarded as homophobic (pretty sure it was Romans) and they are clearly Christians. About your argument that Jesus preached love; that is quite true but the majority of Jewish/Christians during that time were extremely racist(hated samaritans and Romans) and homophobic; and most likely his disciples as well (maybe not racist since they preached to gentiles but definitely homophobic) so yeah, homophobes, racists etc are Christians just not very good ones.

Now about the Christians ranting against homosexuals; indeed there are several places in the NT that discourages homosexuality. However nowhere in the NT does it say you must hate them and persecute them.

For the other guys arguments:

At the guy disregarding zoolophiles and pedophilia because they are simply illegal, that is a stupid argument. Just because the act is illegal does it immediately make it morally worse than homosexuality? Several countries ban homosexuality but gay rights activists still long for its legality in those countries. Now like another guy on this forum you could argue that neither the child or the animal is giving consent but this logic is flawed as well. Several teenagers do give consent but simply due to the legal status of the child being unable to give consent it is considered pedophilia. Animals do not give consent to anything so what right do we have on forcing them stay in our homes, keep them in cages just to butcher them later (which i would consider to meet the definition of abuse).

Now while I defend zoolophilia and pedophilia this is not my real stance on these matters. I personally think it is disgusting to have sex with animals or some kid twenty years younger than you (just like pretty much everyone of you unless ur wierd). However I am arguing this because some of you are arguing that their is a clear distinction between the morality of homosexuality and the morality of pedophilia and zoolophilia. Really they are both quite similar. A person wants to do what he wants without being restricted.

Now onto this whole draven and darius thing. I personally think its disgusting and seriously most of you guys are defending this just because you wish to defend homosexuality(which is fine). I have a brother and a sister and do you guys seriosly think it is not disgusting to have a relationship with your own brother or sister. I ask you guys seriously do you personally have no problems with having sex with your own brother?? Look i would think more than 90 percent of this world would dislike the idea. How about you ask your brother/sister tonight, "Do you want to go out?" or "Lets have sex" Do you think he/she will consider you seriously or do you think he/she will tell your parents that there is something wrong with you.

So to answer the question why people dont like draven and darius together. It has been programmed in our brain to avoid incestual relationships. The majority of us don't even consider it. Its like how about we put a relationship between Sejuani and Blitzkrank. Everbody will think its stupid or a joke.

DarkestPanda do you seriously believe it wouldn't be "nasty" if you were in a relationship with your father/brother/sister/grandpa.

I don't agree with many of your statements, but at least you're pretty damn well reasoned. It's nice to see that kind of thing in this thread.