Man I don't like how people say Blitz is all about the Hook.

#21ChickenfrogmanPosted 11/21/2012 10:12:00 PM
He takes clarity and mana potions on support Nidalee. Topic over.
---
Renekton would make a terrible lifeguard. He'd just laugh at you as you drown and die and then probably eat your corpse.
PSN: RevolverChicken7
#22Sid_IcarusPosted 11/21/2012 10:13:26 PM
Diorte posted...
Blitz is OP as ************************.

Untill you miss your Q and run around like a dummy.... Or pull the wrong person.

Even then he's still the most op initiation tool an Ali could hope to have
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#23wilmer007Posted 11/21/2012 10:19:52 PM(edited)
Chickenfrogman posted...

Clearly you wouldn't know anything about supporting when a Sivir, MF, Graves, Ezreal or Corki are low on mana. You saved him the trouble of having to recall and help him gain an extra level or two giving him the level advantage in lane. God i swear ppl these days and their flawed logic. Plus Spears and Heals eat up her mana you know especially when u are healing your ADC while trying to use Spears.
---
XBL GT: xXxwilmer007xXx | http://www.youtube.com/user/wilmer007
In CoD you USE Killstreaks, In BF you ARE the Killstreak
#24BowtotheTWIGPosted 11/21/2012 10:19:24 PM
wilmer007 posted...

Bush control haha i wanna see u camping in the bushes when i have mana potions and clarity on nidalee. I wanna see how that bush camping works out for you. The logic of this guy amazes me.

Clarity means no Exhaust. No exhaust means Nidalee has no CC. GG.

Wasting money of mana pots when you could get wards. GG.

Blitz can easily camp a bush against Nid. Dodging spears is easy. If you need to leave bush for a fifth of a second, so be it. But Nid CAN'T stay in bush or she'll get hooked and killed. Not even a contest.

Blitz is useful in teamfights. Nid's only use past 10min mark is traps around the map (which don't provide vision until someone actually steps on them)

Nid's damage is going to be pathetic when she's support. She won't be as tanky as Blitz/Taric/Alistar/Leona. She won't provide the utility of Nunu/Taric. She won't provide the heals of Soraka/Sona. Her utter lack of CC is also terrible. She only serves as a distraction, which will only fool <1000 elo players.
---
Top Solo Lulu Guide: http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=28448
20 different Final Fantasy Ratings in Quote.
#25Sid_IcarusPosted 11/21/2012 10:20:04 PM
Chickenfrogman posted...

Clearly you wouldn't know anything about supporting when a Sivir, MF, Graves, Ezreal or Corki are low on mana. You saved him the trouble of having to recall and help him gain an extra level or two giving him the level advantage in lane. God i swear ppl these days and their flawed logic.

Christ you are bad at this game
---
#26ssj98_gotenks(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 10:21:12 PM
Bush control haha i wanna see u camping in the bushes when i have mana potions and clarity on nidalee. I wanna see how that bush camping works out for you. The logic of this guy amazes me.

excuse me as i flash hook and because you have no exhaust i win every single trade.
every.
single.
one.

oh look whats the very first post

that is the most reliable source ive ever seen in my entire life
6 people
wow
that's friggin brilliant
also cait is strong against blitz. nid doesnt have to be.

Clearly you wouldn't know anythign about supporting when a Sivir, MF, Graves, Ezreal or Corki are low on mana. You saved him the trouble of having to recall and help him gain an extra level or two giving him the level advantage in lane. God i swear ppl these days and their flawed logic.

so your carries are bad at mana management too huh

what a shame

you'll have lots of mana but how do you win trades

i just dont get it.

blitz doesnt even need a bush.

jesus christ.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.imgur.com/bcrgA.gif
#27Hyper InfernoPosted 11/21/2012 10:22:20 PM
ssj98_gotenks posted...
High base stats don't mean much for a melee champion without a reliable gap closer if you want to build him as a bruiser.

hyper inferno pls

62% MS with a duration longer than the cooldown?

gap = closed

It's a 62% AS buff. It's a 32% movement buff off of 300 base movement speed.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters
#28wilmer007Posted 11/21/2012 10:27:46 PM(edited)
BowtotheTWIG posted...
wilmer007 posted...

Clarity means no Exhaust. No exhaust means Nidalee has no CC. GG.

Wasting money of mana pots when you could get wards. GG.

Blitz can easily camp a bush against Nid. Dodging spears is easy. If you need to leave bush for a fifth of a second, so be it. But Nid CAN'T stay in bush or she'll get hooked and killed. Not even a contest.

Blitz is useful in teamfights. Nid's only use past 10min mark is traps around the map (which don't provide vision until someone actually steps on them)

Nid's damage is going to be pathetic when she's support. She won't be as tanky as Blitz/Taric/Alistar/Leona. She won't provide the utility of Nunu/Taric. She won't provide the heals of Soraka/Sona. Her utter lack of CC is also terrible. She only serves as a distraction, which will only fool <1000 elo players.

Are u brain dead nidalee can easily stay at the very tip of HER bush at the back right next to the turret. Blitz cannot grab her ever if she keep the range advantage to her advantage. Also you are talking about no CC but with a 3.5 second pounce and the fact that if the lane isn't overextended and played correctly u can never kill nidalee. You have no idea how many times ppl throw CC at my nidalee and i flash away and pounce to safety. You can't kill a cat that knows what she is doing. Also while yes in teamfights you can be useless you be amazed how some players will not start teamfights and will stop and let nidalee throw her spears to wear down their team first since they know she can't do anything outside of laning phase other than to heal a carry and stay very far behind and throw spears.
---
XBL GT: xXxwilmer007xXx | http://www.youtube.com/user/wilmer007
In CoD you USE Killstreaks, In BF you ARE the Killstreak
#29Sid_IcarusPosted 11/21/2012 10:25:40 PM
: xXxwilmer007xXx

Just really really really bad
---
#30ssj98_gotenks(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 10:29:11 PM
It's a 62% AS buff. It's a 32% movement buff off of 300 base movement speed.

...whoops.

still boots 5 and going 0/9/21 gives me GOTTA GO FAST

Are u brain dead nidalee can easily stay at the very tip of HER bush. Blitz cannot grab her ever if she keep the range advantage to her advantage. Also you are talking about no CC but with a 3.5 second pounce and the fact that if the lane isn't overextended and played correctly u can never kill nidalee. You have no idea how many times ppl throw CC at my nidalee and i flash away and pounce to safety. You can't kill a cat that knows what she is doing. Also while yes in teamfights you can be useless you be amazed how some players will not start teamfights and will stop and let nidalee throw her spears to wear down their team first since they know she can't do anything outside of laning phase other than to heal a carry and stay very far behind and throw spears.

i just. what. stay there more, why would blitzcrank even need to do anything if you won't come out to do anything anyway. Besides that isn't how you hook people. 3.5 second pounce and no cc are unrelated. wtf are you on. all you did was pop flash? uh it isnt hard to hook you again or whatever it may be. derp nidalee so good she never die 100% win rate with insert top player here op op.

At least you admit she's useless in team fights. Because she is. Even if nobody goes in on a nid throwing spears, she's not doing any damage
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.imgur.com/yTZ27.gif