Man I don't like how people say Blitz is all about the Hook.

#31BowtotheTWIGPosted 11/21/2012 9:29:17 PM
wilmer007 posted...
BowtotheTWIG posted...
wilmer007 posted...

Bush control haha i wanna see u camping in the bushes when i have mana potions and clarity on nidalee. I wanna see how that bush camping works out for you. The logic of this guy amazes me.

Clarity means no Exhaust. No exhaust means Nidalee has no CC. GG.

Wasting money of mana pots when you could get wards. GG.

Blitz can easily camp a bush against Nid. Dodging spears is easy. If you need to leave bush for a fifth of a second, so be it. But Nid CAN'T stay in bush or she'll get hooked and killed. Not even a contest.

Blitz is useful in teamfights. Nid's only use past 10min mark is traps around the map (which don't provide vision until someone actually steps on them)

Nid's damage is going to be pathetic when she's support. She won't be as tanky as Blitz/Taric/Alistar/Leona. She won't provide the utility of Nunu/Taric. She won't provide the heals of Soraka/Sona. Her utter lack of CC is also terrible. She only serves as a distraction, which will only fool <1000 elo players.

Are u brain dead nidalee can easily stay at the very tip of HER bush. Blitz cannot grab her ever if she keep the range advantage to her advantage. Also you are talking about no CC but with a 3.5 second pounce and the fact that if the lane isn't overextended and played correctly u can never kill nidalee. You have no idea how many times ppl throw CC at my nidalee and i flash away and pounce to safety. You can't kill a cat that knows what she is doing. Also while yes in teamfights you can be useless you be amazed how some players will not start teamfights and will stop and let nidalee throw her spears to wear down their team first since they know she can't do anything outside of laning phase other than to heal a carry and stay very far behind and throw spears.

Bush Control:
Nid traps bush, stays in bush throwing spears.
Blitz runs into bush with his Fist. Nidalee must run away or she'll die.
Blitz now owns a bush.

Blitz is in bush. Potentially can still be seen thanks to a Nidalee trap he stepped on.
Nidalee throws spear into bush. Blitz leaves bush to dodge spear, reenters bush. Blitz still owns bush.

Teamfights:
Nidalee spear maxes out at 575(+1.625 AP) damage. Your AP is going to be horrendous. You will have zero magPen. Your spear damage is going to do between 100 and 400 damage to a single target in a poke war. This is PITIFUL.

Who cares that you can't kill her in early phase? Kill her AD instead. She can't really stop you.
---
Top Solo Lulu Guide: http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=28448
20 different Final Fantasy Ratings in Quote.
#32JennaTahliaPosted 11/21/2012 9:29:54 PM
Can't argue with this guy bros, hes better than hotshotnidaleegg
---
gibe moni pls
#33Shiny_TyranitarPosted 11/21/2012 9:31:19 PM
rip man i
---
"Compared to mai waifu she makes you look so ****ty
To me she 3DPD so I just call her miss piggy."
#34CrumpledPaperPosted 11/21/2012 9:36:14 PM(edited)
This topic just convinced me to buy blitzcracken
---
Eh
#35wilmer007Posted 11/21/2012 9:36:06 PM(edited)
BowtotheTWIG posted...
wilmer007 posted...
BowtotheTWIG posted...
wilmer007 posted...

Bush control haha i wanna see u camping in the bushes when i have mana potions and clarity on nidalee. I wanna see how that bush camping works out for you. The logic of this guy amazes me.

Clarity means no Exhaust. No exhaust means Nidalee has no CC. GG.

Wasting money of mana pots when you could get wards. GG.

Blitz can easily camp a bush against Nid. Dodging spears is easy. If you need to leave bush for a fifth of a second, so be it. But Nid CAN'T stay in bush or she'll get hooked and killed. Not even a contest.

Blitz is useful in teamfights. Nid's only use past 10min mark is traps around the map (which don't provide vision until someone actually steps on them)

Nid's damage is going to be pathetic when she's support. She won't be as tanky as Blitz/Taric/Alistar/Leona. She won't provide the utility of Nunu/Taric. She won't provide the heals of Soraka/Sona. Her utter lack of CC is also terrible. She only serves as a distraction, which will only fool <1000 elo players.

Are u brain dead nidalee can easily stay at the very tip of HER bush. Blitz cannot grab her ever if she keep the range advantage to her advantage. Also you are talking about no CC but with a 3.5 second pounce and the fact that if the lane isn't overextended and played correctly u can never kill nidalee. You have no idea how many times ppl throw CC at my nidalee and i flash away and pounce to safety. You can't kill a cat that knows what she is doing. Also while yes in teamfights you can be useless you be amazed how some players will not start teamfights and will stop and let nidalee throw her spears to wear down their team first since they know she can't do anything outside of laning phase other than to heal a carry and stay very far behind and throw spears.

Bush Control:
Nid traps bush, stays in bush throwing spears.
Blitz runs into bush with his Fist. Nidalee must run away or she'll die.
Blitz now owns a bush.

Blitz is in bush. Potentially can still be seen thanks to a Nidalee trap he stepped on.
Nidalee throws spear into bush. Blitz leaves bush to dodge spear, reenters bush. Blitz still owns bush.

Teamfights:
Nidalee spear maxes out at 575(+1.625 AP) damage. Your AP is going to be horrendous. You will have zero magPen. Your spear damage is going to do between 100 and 400 damage to a single target in a poke war. This is PITIFUL.

Who cares that you can't kill her in early phase? Kill her AD instead. She can't really stop you.

Can't kill an ADC who is playing very passively and stays behind their minions so they don't get grabbed. And u ppl keep talking about bush control but at the end of the day i have your bush warded and we see blitz in the bush at all times. He gets too close i throw a spear forcing him to back off to dodge. Now okay u keep camping the bush thats fine i still see you i still force u out of the bush and when u push the lane near my turret my jungler is coming for you and your ADC and since you are running back towards your turret i will land my spear on you or your ADC. have fun but at the end of the day Nidalee is controlling the lane not Blitz.
---
XBL GT: xXxwilmer007xXx | http://www.youtube.com/user/wilmer007
In CoD you USE Killstreaks, In BF you ARE the Killstreak
#36ssj98_gotenks(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 9:34:26 PM
This topic just convinced me to but blitzcracken

Well you know, as Pudge main, and a Blitzcrank main. We're talking only Blitzcrank for about 800 games.

Yeah. I love the guy. He's awesome.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzhovppVhw1rng6j0o1_500.gif
#37ssj98_gotenks(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 9:39:22 PM
Can't kill an ADC who is play very passively and stays behind her minions so she doesn't get grabbed. And u ppl keep talking about bush control but at the end of the day i have you bush warded and we see blitz in the bush at all times. He gets too close i throw a spear forcing him to back off to dodge. Now okay u keep camping the bush thats fine i still see you i still force u out of the bush and when u push the lane near my turret my jungler is coming for you and your ADC and since you are running back towardsd your turret i will land my spear on you or your ADC. have fun but at the end of the day Nidalee is controlling the lane not Blitz.

it's not like i can just walk up to her and just fist her because no cc to deal with it. Where's the Raka Silence? Where's the Taric Stun?

We talk about Bush Control because it's pretty important. Nidalee has a lot of bush control. She has zero bush control against Blitzcrank. A blitzcrank that stays in the bush isn't a good one either. If you throw a spear, he should be walking diagonally forward. Suddenly, even less than nothing to stop me. You playing with Cait? She E's? Well too bad, I'm still in range for a pull. Nobody camps bushes. Good players aren't r*****ed. If you aren't warding the bush anyway(Apparently not, because mana pots), you're f***ing garbage. Your Jungler coming from where dude. Wards are there. Blitz is fast. It's so so so easy to dodge Nidalee's spear. And it does zero damage because you're support. Where are you going with this? What are you trying to prove? That Nidalee is a good support? She isn't for so many reasons already stated. That Blitzcrank is worse than Nidalee? The top ban across all elos? That Nidalee counters Blitzcrank? I STILL don't understand how. Blitzcranks a popular champ. Obviously that means that **** players are going to flock to him. Just because you can beat a low level blitzcrank doesn't mean anything. Blitz is among the most complicated champs at a top level. Your low elo **** ain't getting anywhere.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.imgur.com/yTZ27.gif
#38wilmer007Posted 11/21/2012 9:43:42 PM
ssj98_gotenks posted...
Can't kill an ADC who is play very passively and stays behind her minions so she doesn't get grabbed. And u ppl keep talking about bush control but at the end of the day i have you bush warded and we see blitz in the bush at all times. He gets too close i throw a spear forcing him to back off to dodge. Now okay u keep camping the bush thats fine i still see you i still force u out of the bush and when u push the lane near my turret my jungler is coming for you and your ADC and since you are running back towardsd your turret i will land my spear on you or your ADC. have fun but at the end of the day Nidalee is controlling the lane not Blitz.

it's not like i can just walk up to her and just fist her because no cc to deal with it. Where's the Raka Silence? Where's the Taric Stun?

We talk about Bush Control because it's pretty important. Nidalee has a lot of bush control. She has zero bush control against Blitzcrank. A blitzcrank that stays in the bush isn't a good one either. If you throw a spear, he should be walking diagonally forward. Suddenly, even less than nothing to stop me. You playing with Cait? She E's? Well too bad, I'm still in range for a pull. Nobody camps bushes. Good players aren't r*****ed. If you aren't warding the bush anyway(Apparently not, because mana pots), you're f***ing garbage. Your Jungler coming from where dude. Wards are there. Blitz is fast. It's so so so easy to dodge Nidalee's spear. And it does zero damage because you're support. Where are you going with this? What are you trying to prove? That Nidalee is a good support? She isn't for so many reasons already stated. That Blitzcrank is worse than Nidalee? The top ban across all elos? That Nidalee counters Blitzcrank? I STILL don't understand how. Blitzcranks a popular champ. Obviously that means that **** players are going to flock to him. Just because you can beat a low level blitzcrank doesn't mean anything. Blitz is among the most complicated champs at a top level. Your low elo **** ain't getting anywhere.

Support nidalee with Deathcap would like to have a word with you. A nidalee with 15+ AP at level 1 with AP Runes and Masteries is no joke.
---
#39ssj98_gotenks(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 9:45:32 PM
Support nidalee with Deathcap would like to have a word with you. A nidalee with 15+ AP at level 1 with AP Runes and Masteries is no joke.

Where's your Aegis
Where's your Zekes
Where's your Shurelya
Where's your anything support related
Where's your WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDS

Support

Deathcap

Never, ever.

A nidalee with 15+ AP at level 1 with AP Runes and Masteries is no joke.

Wheres your Utility
Wheres your Gold/10
Wheres your Armor
Wheres your MR
Wheres your anything support related

Jesus christ how horrifying.

Blocked.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.imgur.com/vY9jI.gif
#40wilmer007Posted 11/21/2012 9:50:15 PM
ssj98_gotenks posted...

Where's your Aegis
Where's your Zekes
Where's your Shurelya
Where's your anything support related
Where's your WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDS

Support

Deathcap

Never, ever.

A nidalee with 15+ AP at level 1 with AP Runes and Masteries is no joke.

Wheres your Utility
Wheres your Gold/10
Wheres your Armor
Wheres your MR
Wheres your anything support related

Jesus christ how horrifying.

Blocked.

god your so brain dead i don't need Gold per 10 runes when the extra AP is giving me kills, assists and wear down the enemy champions with the extra AP. I have armor runes because obviously i am in a lane who does AD Dmg from a distance. You want MR there's items like Abyssal but no u are too brain dead that you need to stick to the meta like a tryhard when you fail to realize other items work just as well as your stupid little meta builds. God brain dead ppl like you are why the league is the way it is and why Riot refuses to change things up to change things up instead of the stale bs crap every single day that tryhards like you have to follow like puppets.
---