Man I don't like how people say Blitz is all about the Hook.

#41Shiny_TyranitarPosted 11/21/2012 9:52:56 PM
god your so brain dead i don't need Gold per 10 runes when the extra AP is giving me kills,

XFD
you're missing the point of supporting if you're looking for kills, also you need GP10 runes, the GP10 masteries and the GP10 items because you're only getting CS when your carry recalls.
---
"Compared to mai waifu she makes you look so ****ty
To me she 3DPD so I just call her miss piggy."
#42pinkpantherfan5Posted 11/21/2012 9:53:00 PM
I gotta admit, for such a bad ignorant player he can type walls of text.
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun
#43Kevman510Posted 11/21/2012 9:58:52 PM
oh blarf is someone actually trying to defend support nidalee? You can throw slow moving, easily predicted spears and heal your AD carry by a pathetic amount that soaks up huge amounts of mana? You can lay traps that are just poopy wards? Your ult turns you into a death-dealing cougar? Clearly nidalee was born to support. And not kill things.
#44wilmer007Posted 11/21/2012 10:07:21 PM
Shiny_Tyranitar posted...
god your so brain dead i don't need Gold per 10 runes when the extra AP is giving me kills,

XFD
you're missing the point of supporting if you're looking for kills, also you need GP10 runes, the GP10 masteries and the GP10 items because you're only getting CS when your carry recalls.

I don't need kills (hell i'm always the one saying kills are for noobs). I rush all 3 GP10 items and always buy 5 wards then after that i build deathcap while making sure i keep 5 wards at all times. Now that S3 the gold items will stay when u upgrade the gold items i can upgrade my GP10 items instead of having to handicap myself to continue to keep generating more gold from the GP10 items.

It just so happened that in that game my ashe was playing very passively and just focusing on farming minions and nothing else. So it was either let them recall and get no kills or throw some spears and get some kills. I think in a case like that we know what is better but what do u want me to do if my Ashe is just afk farming for 20 mins even while they are under their turret.
---
XBL GT: xXxwilmer007xXx | http://www.youtube.com/user/wilmer007
In CoD you USE Killstreaks, In BF you ARE the Killstreak
#45ssj98_gotenks(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 10:08:18 PM
god your so brain dead i don't need Gold per 10 runes when the extra AP is giving me kills, assists and wear down the enemy champions with the extra AP. I have armor runes because obviously i am in a lane who does AD Dmg from a distance. You want MR there's items like Abyssal but no u are too brain dead that you need to stick to the meta like a tryhard when you fail to realize other items work just as well as your stupid little meta builds. God brain dead ppl like you are why the league is the way it is and why Riot refuses to change things up to change things up instead of the stale bs crap every single day that tryhards like you have to follow like puppets.

because the enemy is that ****ing stupid to lose to a no exhaust no cc no damage bot lane.
Ok armor runes is good.
Why the **** would you get Abyssal. Tops Mids and Jungles all could get it. Why would you get it? You aren't in the fight for that long. You should be one shotted, really. You are DEFINITELY not in the middle of it all where it isn't even being used. I mean, you just spent an hour on how good your spear throwing is. So you're throwing from max range, for the most possible damage. You won't even effect ONE enemy. Let alone 3-5 like it should do.

It isn't even ****ing meta it's common sense. Your ADC should get gold. Support needs wards and support items. You're nid support with a deathcap and abyssal? No, that's a nid mid. Which is also incredibly horrible. Which also only works at sub 900. I'm going to guess that just because I win a majority of my games I'm a try hard? Because I do the things that make the most sense and are effective instead of sitting there with my thumb up my ass being useless in every second of the game. Oh. Oh ok. I don't even follow the meta that closely. My two favorite builds are considered unmeta. They're also ****ing terrible. Why are you not following the meta? Because you're bad?

I digress. In conclusion here's what you're saying.
I get AP because I hit spears. On terrible players who can't hit spears.
I'm also support, but stacking AP is good too.
Abyssal is good. I'm in the middle of the fight. Where I hit spears. For no damage because it increases damage by range. I also live very VERY long for it to be used fully.
I have excellent bush control because I have traps. I also have vision in there and I need traps because I don't buy wards.
I also don't buy wards or support items because I'm terrible. I don't spec into utility because I don't need it I do all the big damage.
I'm always useful in fights.
I take clarity. And yet even so I still need blue pots.

I mean there's more but man. This is a new low.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.imgur.com/c5KAL.gif
#46MahvelBaybeePosted 11/21/2012 10:10:11 PM
All
Now that S3 the gold items will stay when u upgrade the gold items i can upgrade my GP10 items instead of having to handicap myself to continue to keep generating more gold from the GP10 items.

Not all of them i dont think

It just so happened that in that game my ashe was playing very passively and just focusing on farming minions and nothing else. So it was either let them recall and get no kills or throw some spears and get some kills. I think in a case like that we know what is better but what do u want me to do if my Ashe is just afk farming for 20 mins even while they are under their turret.

shes farming better than their team? let her farm, who cares. wtf.

3 GP10 items

There's 4

Uninstall.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.imgur.com/CfaxZ.jpg
#47TalentedMPosted 11/21/2012 10:12:47 PM
wilmer007 posted...
All nidalee needs is some buffs to allow her to become a popular support as she completely hard counters blitzcrank.

I lol'd.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#48XpertGamer0989Posted 11/21/2012 10:14:39 PM
god your so brain dead i don't need Gold per 10 runes when the extra AP is giving me kills, assists and wear down the enemy champions with the extra AP. I have armor runes because obviously i am in a lane who does AD Dmg from a distance. You want MR there's items like Abyssal but no u are too brain dead that you need to stick to the meta like a tryhard when you fail to realize other items work just as well as your stupid little meta builds. God brain dead ppl like you are why the league is the way it is and why Riot refuses to change things up to change things up instead of the stale bs crap every single day that tryhards like you have to follow like puppets.

With any other support, your carry would be getting the kills, not you. Picking up the kill with a spear as the enemy gets back to their tower after killing your adc isn't a good thing last time I checked...
---
"I know a lot about cars. I can look at a car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming." -- Mitch Hedberg, RIP
#49Baggi__BumperPosted 11/21/2012 11:07:14 PM
TC... you're really dumb. This guy is OBVIOUSLY trolling. Stop replying...
---
LoL IGN: SlipperyGooch
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
#50CaptainKatsuraPosted 11/21/2012 11:20:21 PM
wilmer007 posted...
god your so brain dead i don't need Gold per 10 runes when the extra AP is giving me kills

Stop right there.That's what you're doing wrong as a support in general.

You don't need the kills,your carry does.You're playing AP Nid once you start headhunting.There's a reason a support is called a support.

You wanna support?Set up kills for the carry to get,ward your lane,help the carry get kills,ANYTHING except ksing them constantly or headhunting.
---
Herp-a derp