Why isnt Triforce built on Vayne?

#11dsowngePosted 11/22/2012 11:29:40 AM
PD+BT is way better than trinity on vayne. You need lifesteal and damage badly as Vayne and PD for maximum attack speed. Build trinity force and you just gimped your late game hyper carry status. trinity is for mid game domination which Vayne sucks at compared to other champs.
#12MIG297Posted 11/22/2012 11:31:25 AM
Because she benefits much more from getting IE + PD.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#13iXCelticXiPosted 11/22/2012 11:33:05 AM
Quite a few reasons. She'd rather have the full PD, doesn't really need Sheen procs, and has adequate chasing ability without Phage.
It's hella expensive for not much on her.
---
LoL IGN: TA HumblePie.
Formerly GreedyCowPuncher, Support Main.
#14LOLganPosted 11/22/2012 11:34:57 AM
PD is more raw damage than TF. I think TF might be ok though, because you can kite with it.
#15happyscrub1Posted 11/22/2012 11:36:06 AM
gam3szzz_2 posted...
She only has one spell to use the Sheen proc consistently and the proc doesn't outweigh the power of attack speed on her.

This plus that one power is her main escape, dodge, reposition tool. Not something you want to spam everytime it's up.
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#16Hyper InfernoPosted 11/22/2012 11:39:24 AM
Trinity Force makes pokes really powerful. Ezreal's Q benefits directly from the sheen proc and makes his poke that much stronger.

Even though Corki's AA range is the same as Vayne's, he can prime his trinity proc with his missiles at a much greater range while Vayne's proc is at the same time as her Q, which isn't always going to be used offensively.

Trinity Force isn't probably a bad item on Vayne, it's just that the other AD items are better.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters
#17WyrmcraftPosted 11/22/2012 11:41:31 AM
Built it once as a joke, just let me say that landing a tumble into Silver-bolt proc with the sheen active is pretty hysterical. It really lets her melt people...but it makes her more of an assassin than a carry. Honestly if you want to destroy teams you want like BT or PD or something.
---
Carpe Diem, Memento Mori
Take my hand and on dark wings we shall fly away from this corrupt place. Together we will experience the world as it was meant to be
#18angelwkw3Posted 11/22/2012 11:45:24 AM(edited)
majinbuu58 posted...
As the last poster said, She doesn't need the phage.

That's really the only reason. "She doesn't use the ap" is just...silly.

Every ranged carry can in this game can make use of a phage, because it is a slow and slowing the enemy is never bad. To say they don't "need" it is silly. Trinity could probably be built on every ranged carries and be useful. Sucks when you are chasing an enemy without a red buff with abilities on cooldown and you aren't Ezreal or Corki.

TF is just a strong item regardless of who it is on.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#19gam3szzz_2Posted 11/22/2012 7:30:31 PM
^Yeah exactly. I didn't say that Trinity Force was bad on her, just that attack speed was better.
---
LoL ID: Pinkuu (Support Player)
#20RiliyksPosted 11/22/2012 7:32:41 PM
Better question, why isn't it built on Draaaaaaaaaven?
---
Pkmn Diamond FC 2964-5171-5195
Gameplay>Graphics Typos hapen.