---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#2FvPPosted 11/22/2012 12:37:53 PM
Why didn't someone dodge?
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#3MizunoRyuuPosted 11/22/2012 12:54:17 PM
I played jungle Soraka in bot games once. Couldn't get it to work in the slightest. Best you can hope for really is roaming support, but then you get zero gold, zero experience and become utterly useless. Maybe if you build AD bruiser, you might be able to do SOMETHING but idk.

...My question is, did you win?
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#4lascat9Posted 11/22/2012 1:03:19 PM
MizunoRyuu posted...
I played jungle Soraka in bot games once. Couldn't get it to work in the slightest. Best you can hope for really is roaming support, but then you get zero gold, zero experience and become utterly useless. Maybe if you build AD bruiser, you might be able to do SOMETHING but idk.

...My question is, did you win?

I've gone 3-0-7 with jungle Soraka and forced a 20 minute surrender.
---
Not changing this until Chicago Cubs win the World Series. Started: 1908
#5DiplomacySCPosted 11/22/2012 1:05:40 PM
My friend got me first blood on my Varus with jungle Soraka. Run into lane spamming Q, and times the silence so perfectly. I think the person would have flashed away if she tried to silence any earlier or later.
#6RiliyksPosted 11/22/2012 1:05:42 PM
Was it at least revive rally jungle soraka?

Anyways... dunno how good it is now, it's wasn't aweful prior to her change on infuse, as she was very sustained and didn't take much damage. Her ganks were lack luster though.
---
Pkmn Diamond FC 2964-5171-5195
Gameplay>Graphics Typos hapen.
#79tailedphoenixPosted 11/22/2012 1:08:05 PM
I like jungle soraka's reverse ganks. Runs in, heals and leaves.
---
patent pending
#8_SNAGRAT_LIE(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 1:16:26 PM
we lost because riven was fed as hell, and i have no idea what to do with a fed riven. We made some great plays. Voli left in the end.
http://i.imgur.com/4QgKc.jpg
---
#9Frost_shock_FTWPosted 11/22/2012 1:25:47 PM
You had a Volibear on your team, who picked after you. A champion that can actually jungle. And he was support, while you were jungle Soraka.

How on earth did that happen?
---
NO! THIS IS PATRICK! I'm not a Krusty Krab...
Contacts in Profile
#10_SNAGRAT_LIE(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 1:48:11 PM
You had a Volibear on your team, who picked after you. A champion that can actually jungle. And he was support, while you were jungle Soraka.

How on earth did that happen?

original plan was to go ad soraka mid, but i couldnt, and i had no idea what to do, tried asking for top but he was stuborn, and at the last minute i realise there is no jungler so i went jungle
---