Suppose you saw a tribunal case where...

#1DiplomacySCPosted 11/22/2012 12:59:45 PM
In 2-3 games someone was an ass early but when someone said something they apologized and didn't say anything for the rest of the game.

After my main got banned again for 2 weeks I've been trying to work on not raging or badmouthing. I've been pretty good about it, but sometimes I do it because old habits etc., but as soon as I realize or someone says something I apologize and stop talking.

I'm curious, would you still punish?
#2FvPPosted 11/22/2012 1:00:48 PM
Punish
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#3dennis941012Posted 11/22/2012 1:01:23 PM
DiplomacySC posted...
In 2-3 games someone was an ass early but when someone said something they apologized and didn't say anything for the rest of the game.

After my main got banned again for 2 weeks I've been trying to work on not raging or badmouthing. I've been pretty good about it, but sometimes I do it because old habits etc., but as soon as I realize or someone says something I apologize and stop talking.

I'm curious, would you still punish?

blind clicking punishment got me 1729 elo :O
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#4DiplomacySC(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 1:01:34 PM
peach_vs_faIco posted...
Punish

Can I ask, why?
#5Supah_AxelPosted 11/22/2012 1:01:37 PM
Depends on what was said. I would punish for sexism or racism regardless of how sorry the person was.
---
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
LoL ign: Bakabridget
#6DiplomacySC(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 1:02:33 PM
Supah_Axel posted...
Depends on what was said. I would punish for sexism or racism regardless of how sorry the person was.

Nah, just the standard "this Shaco," "this bot lane," "gg (after a teammate's death)," etc.
#7FvPPosted 11/22/2012 1:04:59 PM
peach_vs_faIco posted...
Punish

Can I ask, why?

The moment I see bad language, I punish
---
#8FvPPosted 11/22/2012 1:10:30 PM
Supah_Axel posted...

Nah, just the standard "this Shaco," "this bot lane," "gg (after a teammate's death)," etc.

That wouldn't be grounds for punishment on my terms. I thought you meant like swearing and stuff
---
#9DiplomacySC(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 1:12:51 PM
peach_vs_faIco posted...
Supah_Axel posted...

That wouldn't be grounds for punishment on my terms. I thought you meant like swearing and stuff

Nah, literally the most offensive or directed things I ever really say are "learn to play" or "how can somebody be this bad?" But mostly "this [x}" and such. I used to use a certain 3-letter f-word a lot (because in the area I grew up it's not even used to mean anything, it's just kind of thrown around, and I grew accustomed to that) but that's definitely offensive and grounds for punishment so I learned to avoid using it.
#10CovenantPosted 11/22/2012 1:14:10 PM
dennis941012 posted...
blind clicking punishment got me 1729 elo :O

The Tribunal's rating system isn't Elo, and 1729 is not particularly good in it. I would say it is about the same as 1000 Elo, comparing their relative scales.