Suppose you saw a tribunal case where...

#11DiplomacySC(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 2:14:22 PM
peach_vs_faIco posted...
Supah_Axel posted...
Depends on what was said. I would punish for sexism or racism regardless of how sorry the person was.

Nah, just the standard "this Shaco," "this bot lane," "gg (after a teammate's death)," etc.

That wouldn't be grounds for punishment on my terms. I thought you meant like swearing and stuff

That said, at least one I my warns/bans I looked through the case and the worst I said were things like these. Possibly in excess and perhaps that was the problem. I'm working on it, haha. LoL is the first game I've played where I've had any kind of punishment happen for things I say. >.>
#12CovenantPosted 11/22/2012 2:15:01 PM
Wouldn't punish.
#13Loui5planksPosted 11/22/2012 2:21:18 PM
The whole fact tribunal is run by a bunch of clowns is pretty sad. Judges should just heap in a bunch of car exhaust.
---
GT: SuP3R SCoP3
#14lvl99linkPosted 11/22/2012 2:24:29 PM

Nah, just the standard "this Shaco," "this bot lane," "gg (after a teammate's death)," etc.

That's annoying and more akin to a six year old throwing a tantrum.
I would suggest that you focus on being less juvenile before you focus on how to get banned less.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fkHBW.gif
#15Kevman510Posted 11/22/2012 2:36:06 PM
peach_vs_faIco posted...
Punish

Can I ask, why?

The moment I see bad language, I punish

Right, bad language is totally worth a ban. Because there's not a chat filter and a mute button for a goddamn reason, right?
#16GevaudenPosted 11/22/2012 2:57:44 PM
If you said sorry later about it and meant it I would consider pardoning and hope you learned.

But if what you said at the start was really bad and hurtful then I'd have to punish, you must remember this is a game meant for fun not to be mean and rude to others and verbally abuse them cuz you hurt there feelings and lower your teams morale giving a better chance you will lose.

So always be kind and respectful and helpful to your team if you want to win.
---
good, let the hatred flow through you. waste more of your own time. yes...good
#17lvl99linkPosted 11/22/2012 2:57:49 PM
I'm pretty ******* sure that if I ********* see one more ******** thing pertaining to that god ****** mother ******** chat filter ******** that I'm going to seriously flip ****.

Yeah totally not offensive. Because I never had a fill in the blank quiz in elementary school.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fkHBW.gif