Champions I think are useless.

#11thecrossnkightPosted 11/22/2012 8:57:57 PM
because you are building GP wrong

Deathcap
Lichbane

Run around and rain karthus Qs on entire enemy team 4x a second.
---
What do you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works because in that brief time that the coin is in the air you know what you're hoping for.
#12Slayer1217(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 8:58:33 PM
An AoE buff, a big AoE slow to control team fights and reasonable melee damage is useless?

Build a Warmog's in your build and you won't get instagibbed. Gratz, you're now viable.

I'd rather have a top that can contribute to killing the other team past a buff and a long CD slow.
---
https://controversy.wearscience.com/img450/turtle.png
#13Silvanus350Posted 11/22/2012 9:00:13 PM
Shyvana has low damage?

Damage is all she has.
---
You are now breathing manually.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ~ |||||||||||||||||||| ~ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#14CheezWhizXPosted 11/22/2012 9:00:13 PM
Slayer1217 posted...
Wukong's ultimate is fantastic. You are silly.

Shyvana is a good tank, and with R+E she has a big armor shred and reasonable damage.

Gangplank has a lot of viable builds.

As despite all of this, 90% of the time they are useless.

Check out Diamondprox playing Shyvana or Nien's GP Mid. Tell me again they're useless.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#15Nazgl5LordofNazPosted 11/22/2012 9:04:55 PM
Slayer1217 posted...
An AoE buff, a big AoE slow to control team fights and reasonable melee damage is useless?

Build a Warmog's in your build and you won't get instagibbed. Gratz, you're now viable.

I'd rather have a top that can contribute to killing the other team past a buff and a long CD slow.

Said slow does noticeable damage as well, and can be used to catch the enemies out of position, etc.

Also you clearly haven't tried Critamat GP.
---
*waits until someone says something funny to quote*
#16Disruptive_01Posted 11/22/2012 9:09:52 PM
Rename topic to Champions I am useless at
---
Maybe this world is another planet's hell.
Experience teaches only the teachable.
- Aldous Huxley
#17qqaaxxPosted 11/22/2012 9:12:52 PM
Does Wukong still have the best win percentage?
---
insert sig here
#18KeiHazuki99Posted 11/22/2012 9:13:54 PM
GP can deal lot of damage with standard tanky top build.
TF, BT, Warmog, FoN, Atma.
He just need to use ult on teamfight, run through enemy team to their carry, parley so that carry cannot escape, remove cc with orange and don't forget to buff your team.
GP get money faster than other top laner as long as the enemy didn't destroy him in lane.

Wukong also great until late game where his damage is capped to his ult. He is really great if he get a little a head of the enemy.

Shyvanna most likely went to jungle. Even without CC, she can deal DoT with her ult in teamfight(like Rumble's ult), reduce enemy armor and assasinate enemy carry. She can also use her ult to force enemy to engage in bad possitioning.
#19Sir_RaZZoPosted 11/22/2012 9:17:58 PM
Slayer1217 posted...
gangplank has the best stability in the game. with zero kills he will still have the most gold at 20 mins just need to build what your team needs

So that he can poke once and then run around useless in a team fight.

That's not how he's supposed to be played during team fights. Competent Gangplank players will build tanky and focus the carry. He can survive surprisingly well in team fights and his passive damage is a lot stronger than most people realize.
---
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force
#20ShyvanaPosted 11/22/2012 9:25:37 PM
Well, I never.
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)