is fiddlebones viable for high elo play?

#21CovenantPosted 11/23/2012 12:12:14 PM
HagenEx posted...
Not really. In fact, Sona's ultimate is one of the worst ultimates in the game.

This is the single most erroneous post I've seen on this board in the last month.

While being support it doesnt deal enough damage, and the stun is not long enough to guarantee the fight.

Support doesn't exist to do damage. Are you even level 30? Because most people figure that out by the time they get to level 30.

And Sona ults are quite capable of swinging fights just based on the CC if you use them well.
#22TheSteelPhoenixPosted 11/23/2012 12:31:39 PM
Everyone is viable. NEVER ASK IF SOMEONE IS VIABLE OR NOT.

Instead, ask "What team comp does this champion work well with?"

Don't say "best", always "good" or "well". The reason for this is because no one knows where a champion goes 'best'. Has someone analyzed every single match up, every single aspect, every build, and can say with mathematical certainty that something is best? People act like things change when a champion becomes popular. "he is good now." No he isn't, he was always 'good', just he wasn't "popular" or more accurately, "enough people didn't know how to play him proficiently."
---
I don't always Sublime Archangle and Silverblade Paladin, but when I do, I win on the fourth turn.
#23themagicpainmanPosted 11/23/2012 12:36:11 PM
TheSteelPhoenix posted...
Everyone is viable. NEVER ASK IF SOMEONE IS VIABLE OR NOT.

Instead, ask "What team comp does this champion work well with?"

Don't say "best", always "good" or "well". The reason for this is because no one knows where a champion goes 'best'. Has someone analyzed every single match up, every single aspect, every build, and can say with mathematical certainty that something is best? People act like things change when a champion becomes popular. "he is good now." No he isn't, he was always 'good', just he wasn't "popular" or more accurately, "enough people didn't know how to play him proficiently."

Urgot is terrible.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#24TheSteelPhoenixPosted 11/23/2012 12:41:38 PM
themagicpainman posted...

Urgot is terrible.

No he's not, he works well in a kill lane.
---
I don't always Sublime Archangle and Silverblade Paladin, but when I do, I win on the fourth turn.
#25HagenExPosted 11/26/2012 1:44:24 PM
Covenant posted...
HagenEx posted...

This is the single most erroneous post I've seen on this board in the last month.

While being support it doesnt deal enough damage, and the stun is not long enough to guarantee the fight.

Support doesn't exist to do damage. Are you even level 30? Because most people figure that out by the time they get to level 30.

And Sona ults are quite capable of swinging fights just based on the CC if you use them well.

CC is overrated in this game, people complain about it too much, and a single stun, even if it's AOE, won't change the outcome of a teamfight, as long as you know what youre doing. Sona Ults have never won games, at least on my team. Sure, you might save a guy or two, but the stun is not that great, I'd rather have fiddle's silence and fear than Sona's ult, which was the discussion at hand.
#26Sid_IcarusPosted 11/26/2012 1:45:36 PM
Covenant posted...
HagenEx posted...

CC is overrated in this game, people complain about it too much, and a single stun, even if it's AOE, won't change the outcome of a teamfight, as long as you know what youre doing. Sona Ults have never won games, at least on my team. Sure, you might save a guy or two, but the stun is not that great, I'd rather have fiddle's silence and fear than Sona's ult, which was the discussion at hand.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you, A BADDIE. But seriously man, you are just awful at this game.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit