Jungler is the real 'carry' in this game

#11gallantknightPosted 11/23/2012 9:59:14 AM
The thing about jungling is that if your lanes are all losing, you really can't carry all that well with the smaller gold pool and inability to get fed off your lanes. You can try focusing on one lane but that makes all the other lanes pissed off, which ****s with morale. And even then, it'll be a disadvantage if you keep showing up to one lane because you take pressure off the other lanes, and people are aware of your presence.

With a competent team, I'd say that jungling has the most potential to carry a game. You can try to counter gank, but if your lane mate is already weaker than the other one, you're already at a disadvantage.

You can even win lane for them with an early gank only for them to **** it up later. A jungler is only one person, and sometimes people expect them to be everywhere at once when they're losing, then get angry when you're somehow not there.

And even then, it'll be a disadvantage if you keep showing up to one lane because you take pressure off the other lanes, and people are aware of your presence.

With a competent team, I'd say that jungling has the most potential to carry a game. When you're in solo queue ranked however, you're just going to get blamed for the failures of others to properly ward/not overextend/get too bloodthirsty/ being unable to deal with harrass/etc.

Maybe I'm just not a good enough jungler...
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#12yourDaddie(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 10:58:24 AM
gallantknight posted...
The thing about jungling is that if your lanes are all losing, you really can't carry all that well with the smaller gold pool and inability to get fed off your lanes. You can try focusing on one lane but that makes all the other lanes pissed off, which ****s with morale. And even then, it'll be a disadvantage if you keep showing up to one lane because you take pressure off the other lanes, and people are aware of your presence.

With a competent team, I'd say that jungling has the most potential to carry a game. You can try to counter gank, but if your lane mate is already weaker than the other one, you're already at a disadvantage.

You can even win lane for them with an early gank only for them to **** it up later. A jungler is only one person, and sometimes people expect them to be everywhere at once when they're losing, then get angry when you're somehow not there.

And even then, it'll be a disadvantage if you keep showing up to one lane because you take pressure off the other lanes, and people are aware of your presence.

With a competent team, I'd say that jungling has the most potential to carry a game. When you're in solo queue ranked however, you're just going to get blamed for the failures of others to properly ward/not overextend/get too bloodthirsty/ being unable to deal with harrass/etc.

Maybe I'm just not a good enough jungler...

exacly bro noone could carry a feeder team only a loosing team who is still competent
---
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.