SNSD Ahri skin only available in South Korea

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. SNSD Ahri skin only available in South Korea
2 years ago#41
buttmad furries itt
it's not even a good skin
---
http://i.imgur.com/4WWRR.png
2 years ago#42
JackDaniels1964 posted...
whats the point of having so called attractive skins, your not gonna jerk off when your playing LoL.... are you? P.S Im a homosexual

Dem lats.
---
Legendary Loser GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
http://i53.tinypic.com/2969fq.jpg
2 years ago#43
CrumpledPaper posted...
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2775&l=11657
are you ****ing kidding me rioto

we get the stupid greek cass skin

and the alright muay thailand lee sin skin

but you keep THIS skin away from NA?

holy **** I am so anger

I can't breathe

It's like a weeabo and a furry had a child and this was made...

The question is, can you f*** it?
---
\\ .// //\\ |[]| //\\ ||\\ || |[ You cannot understand the magnitude
.\\//. \\// ||\\ \\// || \\|| |[ of how cool of a story this is - axerer6
2 years ago#44
CrumpledPaper posted...
Archaic jpop group singing in Korean. No thanks.

XFD get out of my thread

no really go.

Bad taste you have.

Entry level k-pop fans are so cute c:

now stop embarrassing black jacks everywhere and get out.
---
Eh
2 years ago#45
whats the point of having so called attractive skins, your not gonna jerk off when your playing LoL.... are you? P.S Im a homosexual

Well, it adds to the novelty of playing LoL, as well as bragging rights of a visually-good skin.

But really, I'm impressed at all those fan-made custom skins. The fact that they can do that really is awesome, all the while Riot is good at producing Armor of the Fifth Age Taric skin. :O
---
This is a signature.
2 years ago#46
kaysa13 posted...

Well, it adds to the novelty of playing LoL, as well as bragging rights of a visually-good skin.

But really, I'm impressed at all those fan-made custom skins. The fact that they can do that really is awesome, all the while Riot is good at producing Armor of the Fifth Age Taric skin. :O

Are you trying to imply Armor of the Fifth Age Taric isn't the best skin?
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
2 years ago#47
Habnot posted...
kaysa13 posted...

No, but I'm pointing out that Riot could do better than that. They've proven that they can produce good skins recently, so no complains there. Though I should validate, good skins are visually subjective.
---
This is a signature.
2 years ago#48
kaysa13 posted...
Habnot posted...
kaysa13 posted...

No, but I'm pointing out that Riot could do better than that. They've proven that they can produce good skins recently, so no complains there. Though I should validate, good skins are visually subjective.

Literally saying pink Taric isn't the greatest thing in league.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
2 years ago#49
CrumpledPaper posted...
CrumpledPaper posted...

XFD get out of my thread

no really go.

Bad taste you have.

So, you're telling me, easiest the most popular Kpop group, is deep and entranced in the scene?

What's next you rapidshared "Fight Together" and you're a jpop aficionado?
---
Legendary Loser GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
http://i53.tinypic.com/2969fq.jpg
2 years ago#50
Oximofo posted...
CrumpledPaper posted...
CrumpledPaper posted...

XFD get out of my thread

no really go.

Bad taste you have.

So, you're telling me, easiest the most popular Kpop group, is deep and entranced in the scene?

What's next you rapidshared "Fight Together" and you're a jpop aficionado?

you called SNSD an archaic Jpop group.....how is that in any way accurate
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. SNSD Ahri skin only available in South Korea

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived