exahust + ignite is good on eve

#1ffxblak12Posted 11/23/2012 12:09:15 PM
you dont really need flash with the trinity force build because you are so fast with w and fairly tanky and you got your ult for the shield and slow
#2BerserkFGriffthPosted 11/23/2012 12:09:43 PM
trinity force build

luls
---
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Shenneh/Gifs%20Sora/d6f4073a17f3c6ae431f6c4in5.jpg
#3o___OkamiPosted 11/23/2012 12:14:03 PM
What's "luls" about TF on Eve o.O
---
They called you exotic. Which is just people talk for awesome. Which you are.
#4VascelaPosted 11/23/2012 12:20:10 PM
I like TF on Eve >:]
#5_HeXPosted 11/23/2012 12:22:51 PM
TF alone doesn't make Eve tanky, and I wouldn't sacrifice that much damage for some defense. You shouldn't be taking that much damage in teamfights as Eve, wait until your main initiator engages and you shred their carries.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#6tlalynet0Posted 11/23/2012 12:25:18 PM
o___Okami posted...

Not enough AP

Not enough auto-attacking.

She needs armour\MR more than HP cause of the Ult.

Lich bane OTOH...
#7ffxblak12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 12:43:02 PM(edited)
tlalynet0 posted...
o___Okami posted...

Not enough AP

Lich bane OTOH...

nah boots doran doran + cloth or mantle.
tf + hextech gunblade. ga

usually boots of mobility as well and mres + armor seals and glyphs. and the masteries + her high bases resist gives you plenty.

much better then ap eve now.

very versatile very quick tons of burst d amage and sustained damage and tankiness
#8tlalynet0Posted 11/23/2012 1:17:32 PM
ffxblak12 posted...
tlalynet0 posted...
o___Okami posted...

Not enough AP

Lich bane OTOH...

usually boots of mobility as well and mres + armor seals and glyphs. and the masteries + her high bases resist gives you plenty.

very versatile very quick tons of burst d amage and sustained damage and tankiness

If you don't have mejias AND SOO you're doing something wrong with eve :D

Seriously though I don't see the needs for mobiboots when you have one of the fastest champs in the game already. Sorc shoes for killin all the way, or a Tabi or merc if you need early speed and some defence due to someone getting out of control.

The gunblade I see, but that's about it. AP gives her sustained damage from Q-ing every second. AD helps her Q, but its more expensive and you get less of it.

Sheen I can understand on her, but build it to a Lich bane, you get the speed + WAY more burst in that AA (easy to get over 500 AP, not easy to get 500 AD) + a bit or MR which is handy.

80 AP>>> 30AP and 30 AD. The Attack speed is meh because she really shouldn't be standing there AAing, but hit and move ect, plus she gets AS from E. The HP is good but not as good as the MR in most cases, and the mana is meh because of her passive and cheap spells. If you get the phange proc it may help in the laning phase, but after that she can keep up to people anyway.

All in all I don't see why you don't save yourself 500 G and go with the LB for more burst?
#9Veggeta XPosted 11/23/2012 1:36:03 PM
BerserkFGriffth posted...
trinity force build

luls

Don't listen to this guy he doesn't know anything about Eve.
---
I'm anti-elitist
#10ffxblak12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 8:29:48 AM
tlalynet0 posted...
ffxblak12 posted...
tlalynet0 posted...
o___Okami posted...

Not enough AP

Lich bane OTOH...

If you don't have mejias AND SOO you're doing something wrong with eve :D

Seriously though I don't see the needs for mobiboots when you have one of the fastest champs in the game already. Sorc shoes for killin all the way, or a Tabi or merc if you need early speed and some defence due to someone getting out of control.

The gunblade I see, but that's about it. AP gives her sustained damage from Q-ing every second. AD helps her Q, but its more expensive and you get less of it.

Sheen I can understand on her, but build it to a Lich bane, you get the speed + WAY more burst in that AA (easy to get over 500 AP, not easy to get 500 AD) + a bit or MR which is handy.

80 AP>>> 30AP and 30 AD. The Attack speed is meh because she really shouldn't be standing there AAing, but hit and move ect, plus she gets AS from E. The HP is good but not as good as the MR in most cases, and the mana is meh because of her passive and cheap spells. If you get the phange proc it may help in the laning phase, but after that she can keep up to people anyway.

All in all I don't see why you don't save yourself 500 G and go with the LB for more burst?

because lb alone is meh without other ap items? and i dont get any other then hextech gunblade.

tf makes her e + auto attack do incredible damage. I can duel a equal gold and well built jax with my build...

trust me i have hundreds of games with eve and i tried multiple builds. this one works in general the best in solo q because its more versatile. Boots of mobility is very good for solo q as well as it allows you to really help carry the other lanes without losing much farm. + with my build i would only built merc or tabi if i am behind which is really rare. sorc is bad because i do mixed damage anyway.

also with my build/runes/masteries i am as tanky as a bruiser which allows me to carry without a good initator or a tank which you sometimes lack in solo queue.

with a premade team with the right setup i might play ap eve. but for solo queue my build all the way.. as the most important thing in solo queue is not only winning your lane but winning other people lanes for them..