Do you remember your first game? (If you were here season 1)

#1mrg59Posted 11/23/2012 7:11:08 PM
When I started, it was season 1 week somewhere 7-10 iirc. My loser friends were always play this between classes instead of doing h/w and they finally convinced me to dl it once I got home. My first game was as shen, because he was free that week and he was a ninja. I build crap like zeal and ad stuff, and my team of lvl ones raged at me and said go tank. Good times.
#2LiBe____BCNOFNePosted 11/23/2012 7:16:44 PM
2010, august i think. good times
---
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPER BOWL 46 CHAMPS!
do fjdk lolLOLOL
#3LysamusPosted 11/23/2012 7:25:00 PM(edited)
I don't remember my first game (which was played against bots) but I do remember the first Blind Normal game I played using Singed, which I ran bot with a duo queue friend who played Talon. I fed him a first blood when I flung Gragas into his blade fan and I ended up with the highest CS of that game without having done a single correct last hit (yay for poison).

As an aside, I recommend Singed as a good first pick for any player looking to learn the game. His mechanics discourage people from picking on you too hard (don't chase Singed), he's able to farm without last hitting (allowing a new player to stay viable), and his natural tankyness allows for considerable margin of error during play. On top of that, he's pretty easy to use.
---
"Ten thousand fools proclaim themselves into obscurity, while one wise man forgets himself into immortality. - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr."
#4Ferd_Da_BirdPosted 11/23/2012 7:27:28 PM
My first game I was Nocturne. Bought nothing, died to wraiths. Died to wraiths again. Went afk.
---
Never give up.
Never surrender.
#5HitomoshiPosted 11/23/2012 7:32:01 PM
Yep. I was Ashe and I didn't know you could buy items. My friend was teaching me how to play in a bot game. He got 2 pentas lol. He ended 52/2/x. Good times.
---
Hitomoshi|| Welcome to the internet, if you are female, be prepared to present proof- Jables
hmm no clue... that's a good idea
#6BIadeBIadePosted 11/23/2012 7:35:31 PM
Doran's blades no boots morgana.
---
Rift - Zantoma @ Threesprings <Transience> 11/11 Conq, 8/8
LoL - aljskdfasdf PSO2 JP - Rasmolov @ Ship 10
#711117ElementsPosted 11/23/2012 8:21:29 PM
Winter of 2009? was when my friends convinced me to start playing over Xmas break from college.

I have no idea what a MOBA is nor have ever played anything like it.
My friend sets up a custom game and lets me pick Anivia (free week) while he picks Olaf.

He proceeds to just poop on for me 20 minutes straight.
It took me like 3 months to get to a point where I was decent at the game.
#8Amoral1tyPosted 11/23/2012 8:25:48 PM
I started playing when MF was newly released. I did a bit of "research" on the roles before I started. Apparently, support was an easy role to play. So I picked Soraka with Smite because I knew she was a support with low damage and I needed a damage skill against enemy champions.

My first game did not... end well.
---
Currently playing://APB Reloaded
#9Shiny_PidgeyPosted 11/23/2012 8:32:02 PM
My first game was a few weeks before Sona came out I believe. I remember I was Annie and I had no clue what was going on. I just sat in base for most of the game with no items, and when we were about to lose I just bought 6 boots.
#10BlocktopusPosted 11/23/2012 8:35:11 PM
Yeah, I played Heimerdinger and built a Zeal, Rageblade, Avarice Blade and boots of mobility. I kicked ass though.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif