Do you remember your first game? (If you were here season 1)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do you remember your first game? (If you were here season 1)
3 years ago#21
Beta , Heimerdinger . Got 2 shoted by ryze .
---
Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you
3 years ago#22
Months before season one. I played Twitch or Teemo. I forget.
3 years ago#23
CenaxKikia posted...
Eclypse9810 posted...
January 2009, Anivia was on free week. First game, dominated bots. Been my best character ever since.

You mean 2010.

Probably
---
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.
3 years ago#24
3vs3 was actually my first game. i played ap taric and we won because i was still usefull healing and stunning
3 years ago#25
In my first game I used Kayle and the summoner spells for me were defaulted to heal and revive. I don't remember exactly how it turned out, but it was somewhere in late 2009 for sure. Didn't do that bad actually.
---
league ign - Quadraxis
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
3 years ago#26
All I remember was picking gragas
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
3 years ago#27
Beta, Tristana. Built a mallet, won.
---
For who could ever...?
3 years ago#28
June 2010, first champ Teemo. No idea how the game went. Second game, Morgana and stayed with her for like 30 games before I branched out.
3 years ago#29
I played my first game (I think) shortly after beta ended. I picked sivir because her huge boomerang seemed like it could do work. This was my first time playing a moba of any type and I fed hard enough to discourage me from learning the game until a year or two later when my brother and a few of his friends started playing.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Vicariousx
3 years ago#30
My first game was with Nunu. I don't really remember it that well. I don't know if I won or I lost.

I do remember my second game though and that's because I got crushed by a Ryze in mid. I didn't understand how the turrets worked (I'd never played DOTA) and so I kept diving him at the turret where he'd snare me.
---
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do you remember your first game? (If you were here season 1)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived