so i just started playing diablo

#21kdread1Posted 11/24/2012 12:23:55 AM
Path of Exile >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Diablo 3.

#baylyfe
---
Lost Karma Counter: 9
Riot will convert Wriggle's Lantern into a Support Item. Called 8/4/12.
#22AirsoftcomebackPosted 11/24/2012 12:49:55 AM
Kevman510 posted...
Are you surprised that Diablo came out way after Vayne did?

Yeah but Demon Hunter was announced way before Vayne was.

okay lets go even deeper then that.

Are you surprised that Van Helsing came out way before both of them?

It's not like this is some new type of character Blizzard came out with. In fact, Blizzard hasn't made anything original, like ever. Most things are heavily "inspired" from other games and settings.

Too bad I didn't specify Riot stealing the idea from Blizzard; all I said was that Riot had stolen an idea from somewhere.

By mentioning that you were surprised that riot stole an idea from somewhere in a topic about diablo 3 and the DH class, youre implying that they somehow stole this from blizzard, which isnt really the case as its a common character archetype so you cant really steal something like that anyways.

I mean, unless you want to feign stupidity, which you seem to be doing a good job right now
---
http://media.cleveland.com/startingblocks/photo/11179870-large.jpg http://i.imgur.com/plr2t.jpg
LOL IGN: Paintballreturns
#23LooksLikeRainPosted 11/24/2012 1:18:52 AM
Try Bayonetta 2, starring vindicator vayne.
---
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs.
#24Shadow EdgePosted 11/24/2012 1:26:19 AM
There's no replayability because there's no variety. There's no reason to create two of the same class.

One class in Path of Exile has more build variety than the entire D3 roster.
---
ns
#25XcaIIion(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 2:24:05 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Try Bayonetta 2, starring vindicator vayne.

mmm, bayonetta 2. i cant wait.
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#26Kevman510Posted 11/24/2012 4:33:22 AM
Kevman510 posted...

It's not like this is some new type of character Blizzard came out with. In fact, Blizzard hasn't made anything original, like ever. Most things are heavily "inspired" from other games and settings.

Too bad I didn't specify Riot stealing the idea from Blizzard; all I said was that Riot had stolen an idea from somewhere.

By mentioning that you were surprised that riot stole an idea from somewhere in a topic about diablo 3 and the DH class, youre implying that they somehow stole this from blizzard, which isnt really the case as its a common character archetype so you cant really steal something like that anyways.

I mean, unless you want to feign stupidity, which you seem to be doing a good job right now

Sounds like you made an assumption based on something you wanted to be true; however, I only asked if the TC was surprised that Riot had stolen an idea, especially considering how many other ideas they've taken. Of course, these aren't strictly licensed characters, but given the similarities between items like Rylai's Crystal Scepter (Dota's Rylai), Roshan and Nashor, and all the others I don't need to name, it sounds like you just made a huge fool of yourself claiming to know my intentions based on your limited and biased scope of just this topic. Hush now.
#27USFPosted 11/24/2012 4:39:54 AM
Airsoftcomeback posted...
Kevman510 posted...

Looks to me like you jumped to your own conclusion. After reading what he said it never looked to me like he specifically said that Riot stole from Blizzard. Stop assuming **** and telling him that he's feigning stupidity when it's your own fault in the first place.
---
PC and console gamer.
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Dishonored.
#28_HeXPosted 11/24/2012 5:12:06 AM
Airsoftcomeback posted...

Demon Hunter was used in Warcraft, which was way before Van Helsing.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#29saucejePosted 11/24/2012 5:39:23 AM
Demon Hunter was used in Warcraft, which was way before Van Helsing.

He wasn't a crossbow bolt shooter person man thing though.
#30Dragonfable101Posted 11/24/2012 5:43:17 AM
Hi Xcal!

D3 is a very fun game!

Demon Hunter is teh funz0r :o

Good luck ~
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus