Is Lee Sin that hard to learn?

#1Masemune_100Posted 11/24/2012 1:03:41 AM
Is there some kind of fighting game equivalent that could be used as an example?
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#2zeppelin312Posted 11/24/2012 1:05:13 AM
no
#3angelwkw3Posted 11/24/2012 1:09:48 AM
If you land a Q you win. And if you make a terrible play you have a get out of jail card if you have a ward in your inventory.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#4twopoundcowPosted 11/24/2012 1:11:37 AM
basic lee sin play, no. No one in this game is that hard to play at a basic level. Has a higher skill ceiling than a lot of champions do though. Go look at Cruzer's guide on solomid if you want to play him top.
#5funkys-flightsPosted 11/24/2012 1:28:24 AM
2 tips

A always keep a lookout for something to dash to. Your W shield can target allies, minions, critters(ex heim turrets/shrooms). if theres nothing nearby, create something to dash to - a ward. this can help you clear walls, minion waves, etc.

B a cool combo is get them close, q to create a target, ult, then q again to dash to them. the second part of Q deals bonus damage on missing health, so to maximize damage use it later than sooner
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
#6refmonPosted 11/24/2012 6:27:42 AM
In jungle and most of the times you just need to put your passive to good use
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#7kourkourPosted 11/24/2012 6:29:18 AM
Also for the sake of everyone ever, plz don't open your ganks with a Q since unless you really know your stuff, chances are, you're gonna miss. And even if you don't miss, it's usually a bad way to start your gank.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
#8happyscrub1Posted 11/24/2012 6:36:02 AM
I admit the fact that he has 7!!! abilities make me skimish to play him
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#9Black_AssassinPosted 11/24/2012 6:52:10 AM
twopoundcow posted...
basic lee sin play, no. Has a higher skill ceiling than a lot of champions do though.

Seconding this.
#10Miksu454Posted 11/24/2012 7:23:51 AM
kourkour posted...
Also for the sake of everyone ever, plz don't open your ganks with a Q since unless you really know your stuff, chances are, you're gonna miss. And even if you don't miss, it's usually a bad way to start your gank.

Unless you q onto your target, kick him the opposite way and slow him, a guarenteed kill, if the target doesn't have "double flash" like ezreal.

Also, Lee Sin is the master of the juke. If an enemy is chasing you at lvl 1-5 and has 1 or 2 bars left, you can basically instakill him with one q combo.
---
Little Koko never had a chance...