team in champ select: hey man can you play support? all other roles are taken...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. team in champ select: hey man can you play support? all other roles are taken...

User Info: LeSituasian

LeSituasian
4 years ago#1
me: I don't really trust you guys but fine, I'll play Janna

15 minutes into game:
Darius jungle level 5 0/7
top trundle 0/3
bot adc ashe 0/4
mid orianna 0/3
I was only 0/1 but mainly because I afk'd along with darius after we were 0-8 in kills to go take a dump.

moral of the story: no one can be trusted to play their roles
elo: 790
Battle.net: SC2 - TheSituasian

User Info: angermngment101

angermngment101
4 years ago#2
Even if you didnt support that game, you would have lost.

Getting that low in elo means you were not and still arent ready for ranked play.

I supported 4 out of the last 6 games I played. I won every game.
Gamefax

User Info: Alastreon

Alastreon
4 years ago#3
I won a ~20-5-9 or so ranked game i was playing corki
Just carry your way out

User Info: Kirbix

Kirbix
4 years ago#4
Let's assume you were given mid instead. I imagine it would have looked something like this:

top trundle 0/3
bot adc ashe 0/4
support Taric 0/3
I was only 0/1 but mainly because I afk'd along with darius after we were 0-8 in kills to go take a dump.

Notice how despite giving you a new lane, it made zero difference on the outcome? When your team gets that far behind and you give up and AFK, giving you a different role will not have any effect on how that game plays out.
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus

User Info: Loui5planks

Loui5planks
4 years ago#5
Top, mid, jungle can change a game. Just exactly opposite of what these liers are telling you. There's no proof unless you can alter history and find out gg.
GT: SuP3R SCoP3

User Info: Dredj

Dredj
4 years ago#6
Kirbix posted...
Let's assume you were given mid instead. I imagine it would have looked something like this:

top trundle 0/3
bot adc ashe 0/4
support Taric 0/3

Notice how despite giving you a new lane, it made zero difference on the outcome? When your team gets that far behind and you give up and AFK, giving you a different role will not have any effect on how that game plays out.

User Info: FreshSushi

FreshSushi
4 years ago#7
So basically don't trust TC /end thread.
AE 2012: (Gouken), LoL: (Cho, Morde, J4), Chivalry: (Van)
Dark Souls 2, Cave Story 2 plz

User Info: negative4

negative4
4 years ago#8
At that low of an elo, just go for kill lanes. Support? No thanks. I'm going Talon bot for the double kills.
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.

User Info: Covenant

Covenant
4 years ago#9
Kirbix posted...
When your team gets that far behind and you give up and AFK, giving you a different role will not have any effect on how that game plays out.

This. You're part of the problem, enjoy your triple-digit Elo.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. team in champ select: hey man can you play support? all other roles are taken...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived