what was the last champ you used to kill volibear

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. what was the last champ you used to kill volibear

User Info: PhoenixEgg88

PhoenixEgg88
4 years ago#21
I kinda like voli.

His Q is a really nice tool like singeds flip.

His W ensures he isnt ignorable in a fight, I just wish it wasnt so much of a KS move with its mechanics and my general use of voli as a tank.

His E is awesome for early game minion waves as well as a slow, Couple that with flip and exhaust and you've got a very dead carry.

His R is free damage as well as an aoe effect. Again situational when he's a tank but it puts that bit extra pressure on team fights.

Generally ill build him atmogs with wits end. Then its situational. But overall i dont think he deserves a lot of the hate. Ive nailed quite a few people with frenzys bite simply because they did not know volibear well enough. Its fun :p
So Big, So Angry, So Dead.

User Info: tlalynet0

tlalynet0
4 years ago#22
Lulu.

Seriously.

User Info: happyscrub1

happyscrub1
4 years ago#23
Fiora... but he killed me a lot more that game
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo

User Info: kourkour

kourkour
4 years ago#24
Olaf.
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg

User Info: GhostSignal

GhostSignal
4 years ago#25
Jayce. He'd constantly all-in on me.
Not gonna lie though he is a pain in the ass to go toe-to-toe with post 6. Didn't help that when my jungler came for a gank he'd ALWAYS die to him.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. what was the last champ you used to kill volibear

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived