-OMG
-gg easy
-noob
-ks
-imma afk
#42TheSteelPhoenixPosted 11/24/2012 10:30:10 PM
"that's not meta"
---
I don't always Sublime Archangle and Silverblade Paladin, but when I do, I win on the fourth turn.
#43eco masterPosted 11/24/2012 10:44:02 PM
"wtf"

"omg"

Both statements, said on their own, ALWAYS follow some "perfect" idiot's ridiculous mistake that got him killed, and are almost always followed with an explanation of why someone else is a moron.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#44ZodiacKillerJrPosted 11/24/2012 10:49:04 PM
Any line that suggests That your opponent plays far too much and expects everyone else to have wasted as much of their life/money on this free to play game, that has a worse community than 4chan's /b/.

aka
"Noob"
"Learn to play"
"My team sucks"
"I'm AD/AP Carry"
"I buy wards"
"I try to force everyone to play support then cry about no one wanting to play support, yet I never do, either."

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

LoL's community makes me not want to play. You only stand a chance of meeting half decent people when playing Co-Op. If you play Regular PvP 99.99% of the time you'll be matched up with 1 or more people on your team, who is a complete douche. They don't have any system to segregate people who are CASUAL players and people who want to pug with other worthless morons.

I love LoL, I'm good at it, very good at it. But I forsake this game, due to it's players and the company's incapability to fix that problem.
#45gene0129Posted 11/24/2012 11:07:33 PM
"First time X."

...Play a bot game, dammit.

"top or I feed." *feeds anyways*
---
Metalheads are more despicable than the following: Muslim terrorists, nazis, Atilla the Hun, Saddam Hussein, Al Capone, Kim Jong Ill,
#46SirDanieIPosted 11/24/2012 11:37:28 PM
"suck my ****" Every angry kid says this
"Fking brazilian/chinese/*igger/etc get out of my country" I hate racists who just read the other guys name and starts flaming
"Your mom ****ed me last night etc" Immature

"all/ report _Notracist/rager/guy_ for verbal abuse/rage/feeding/racism" THIS IS SO BLOODY ANNOYING. Happened to me in a game where i got into a game with a duo and some mexicans. When the duo were feeding they started to blame the mexicans and said a bunch of racist stuff to them since they didn't understand english. I said in all chat to report these guys for racism. Then the duo started saying in all chat that I was some neonazi who kept saying 'heil hitler' and how i was persecuting them because they were jewish. I got reported by the enemy team and the duo for this. What pissed me off even more was that they continued to say racist stuff in team chat during the fraiming and the enemy team could never know.

"Wow who fed ______?" always followed by "Worthless _____" Happens in 90 percent of my games. Out of this 90, 90 percent are the feeder.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#47Leighton04Posted 11/25/2012 12:56:17 AM
zzz
---
I am the law
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yLFYJrirzQ&feature=related
#48iXCelticXiPosted 11/26/2012 2:39:14 AM
TwoForTragedy posted...
iXCelticXi posted...
Too stronk etc. -.-

use a g pls

That's the idea.
---
LoL IGN: TA HumblePie.
Formerly GreedyCowPuncher, Support Main.
#49gaara999999Posted 11/26/2012 2:44:36 AM
*champion has15 kills, proceeds to one-shot enemy*

"OMFG <champion> IS SO OP YOU SHOULD GET BANNED FOR PLAYING BROKEN CHAMPS"

Bonus points if the person who says that plays an op champion.
---
Your Existance is a plothole - Kaiolini
You aren't on YouTube so this makes your topic not real so hurhurhur. -Drekerr
#50SoulstrikesPosted 11/26/2012 2:51:10 AM
Only kill me because 2v1 noobs. You waste so many ults just to kill me noobs.

Basically any derivative of that.
---
BW FC: 4384 5911 2850