Most Loathed Champ

#31CuddleWithClawsPosted 11/25/2012 10:44:06 AM
Teemo.

He goes top? He instantly wins against any other AD top.

Mid? Insidious poke and mobility can force any AP's out of lane except for maybe Ziggs, Karthus, and Morg.

Support bottom? He makes it so that his ADC partner ALWAYS wins small skirmishes. You either lose farm or get poked hard.
---
There must be hope.
#32majinbuu58Posted 11/25/2012 10:46:04 AM
FerretDruid posted...
Jax, Darius, Jayce, Diana, Yorick, etc.

You know, actually OP/broken champions that are a serious problem and Riot should be ashamed of.

---
"Bruce Wayne is the sort of guy who eats his broccoli, and eats it raw." -CatAtomic999
#33Theivey3Posted 11/25/2012 10:51:58 AM
Teemo. Every time he is in my game, he must die before anyone else, even their AD Carry.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pg5EG.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/theivey3
#34killa123145Posted 11/25/2012 10:52:10 AM
Wukong. I hate him soooo much.

Also, teemo. Blinding dart in lane is an annoying thing and Shrroms are even more after lane.
#35GorenksPosted 11/25/2012 10:53:55 AM
Darius is not op or broken. He's laughably easy to hard counter. The problem is, is that he is a noob stomper in that he punishes those that aren't paying attention to how they're positioning their character.

As of right now Diana and people who pick mids first and then proceed to feed said Diana while blaming the world that they got countered.
---
XBL/BF3PC: Boogiepop101
Steam ID: OhmyGLOB!
#36ShurikoPosted 11/25/2012 10:57:42 AM
Darius is not op or broken. He's laughably easy to hard counter. The problem is, is that he is a noob stomper in that he punishes those that aren't paying attention to how they're positioning their character.

yeah that must be why he stomps in diamond ranked games

Why are you even talking? Are you a diamond player? You ought to be on a professional team with how much you've mastered this game through and through. Why aren't you?
---
http://i.imgur.com/5WGO6.jpg http://i.imgur.com/WifNC.jpg
#37GorenksPosted 11/25/2012 11:07:13 AM
Shuriko posted...

Why are you even talking? Are you a diamond player? You ought to be on a professional team with how much you've mastered this game through and through. Why aren't you?

So in your world there is only op/broken or bad? None of the champs can't simply be good? Darius is good, he can stomp when played by good players, just like most of the champs n this game. Why are you such an ass about it?
---
XBL/BF3PC: Boogiepop101
Steam ID: OhmyGLOB!
#38Arken101Posted 11/25/2012 11:12:25 AM
The_72_Dolphins posted...
Kat.

And only because she counters Morde, and then steamrolls hard for the rest of the game.

...Morde takes a steaming dump all over Kat and then wins the game...
---
Dota2 is mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#39Nowe242Posted 11/25/2012 11:14:34 AM
Gorenks posted...
Shuriko posted...

So in your world there is only op/broken or bad? None of the champs can't simply be good? Darius is good, he can stomp when played by good players, just like most of the champs n this game. Why are you such an ass about it?

Darius might not be broken or OP as a champion, but the mindset he puts players in is rather broken and bad for the game. The vast majority of them just sit around and either go cleanup crew or run away depending on if your team is winning or not.
---
I'm very passionate about my Scrolls.
I love the way they feel against my skin in the moonlight.
#40P00DGEPosted 11/25/2012 11:18:44 AM
Blitzcrank