season 3 items

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bobguydude1

bobguydude1
4 years ago#11
Songer07 posted...
aHappySacka posted...
Do it yourself you lazy American, if you did that more often then maybe you wouldn't be so fat. haha

Also I'm a 17 y/o female 114 lbs love to party and i work out all the time. AND I LOVE JUSTIN BEIBER!!!!

dont let globalcooling get to you
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74

User Info: Kirbix

Kirbix
4 years ago#12
aHappySacka posted...
Get away from my purse! I don't know you!

and I don't even have you tagged with anything so I know that I know that I don't know you.

Do I even want to know if you've tagged me?

Here's a vid of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I think you linked to the wrong video. Here's the correct one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKY5vvDC7Bc
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus

User Info: T-Viral-X

T-Viral-X
4 years ago#13
LooksLikeRain posted...
T-Viral-X posted...
Songer07 posted...
aHappySacka posted...
Do it yourself you lazy American, if you did that more often then maybe you wouldn't be so fat. haha

Also I'm a 17 y/o female 114 lbs love to party and i work out all the time. AND I LOVE JUSTIN BEIBER!!!!

You sound really cute...lets go out?

Globalcooling? Is that you??

That Guy? Hezz no. He's awkward and oblivious, while I'm straightforward and slick.
[~N~] [3_D] [U_U] lol, sig
Banking on Zelda Wii U being a Glass Zelda - 7/5/11

User Info: drakis24

drakis24
4 years ago#14
Amercians work more hours pur day then 95% of' europe's countries. Just like france has fought more important wars then any nation in history.Just cause you here something doesnt make it a good idea to repeat

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived