What do you Build on a Non Support Champ who is forced to Support?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What do you Build on a Non Support Champ who is forced to Support?
2 years ago#1
Let's say u locked in a Champ whose meant for Top or Mid then something happens with your teammates where none want to support so you are then forced to do so.

Do you build like a regular Support like start Fairie Charm>3 wards > 2 pots etc

Or

Build the regular way you would have built but buy more wards the usual?
---
good, let the hatred flow through you. waste more of your own time. yes...good
2 years ago#2
support items, unless getting fed of course
2 years ago#3
Build carry and out carry your carry.

Carry.
---
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs.
2 years ago#4
support items of course

where are you gonna get money to build normal stuff but more wards, if you have no cs or gp10?

i would get normal support build up to aegis. so philo boots 1 hog boots 2 aegis. Then maybe get an item or two to increase my own strength, fitting as many of the stats i need into one slot as possible. i.e. frozen mallet for bruisers, athene's for casters, etc. then i continue with aura items and wards
---
Starcraft II: DeimoS.561 [Top 8 Platinum league Protoss]
Core i7-3770k | ASUS GTX 670 | 8GB CORSAIR DDR3 | ASUS P8-Z77V
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What do you Build on a Non Support Champ who is forced to Support?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived