kat is ridiculous right now

#11TekutsoPosted 11/25/2012 1:21:53 AM
Love the tears for kat.

What elo are you? 1000?

Not ganna be seeing her that much in plat, because shes the easiest champion to counter in the game.

Got ANY CC? Dont use it untill kat ults(i know thats impossible right you need to use it imediatly trololol) GG.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#12BuIzeebPosted 11/25/2012 1:30:29 AM
Not really, since her rework a lot of Kat's strength has been moved from her ult to her regular spells, and subsequently her passive. She's no longer a "ult-or-die" pubstomper, just a regular assassin pubstomper.
---
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
#13AmarajahPosted 11/25/2012 1:33:12 AM
Tekutso posted...
Love the tears for kat.

What elo are you? 1000?

Not ganna be seeing her that much in plat, because shes the easiest champion to counter in the game.

Got ANY CC? Dont use it untill kat ults(i know thats impossible right you need to use it imediatly trololol) GG.

Serious? That's why people like Scarra the AP mid of Dignitas uses her in high elo soloq and tournament matches and stomps? She's good at every elo right now because her damage is so consistent (and ridiculous) and shes can snowball fights easily (0 skillshots, use your ult at the right time).
#14TekutsoPosted 11/25/2012 1:33:28 AM
BuIzeeb posted...
Not really, since her rework a lot of Kat's strength has been moved from her ult to her regular spells, and subsequently her passive. She's no longer a "ult-or-die" pubstomper, just a regular assassin pubstomper.

This community will cry until she is nerfed to the ground and unplayable. Right now, if you nerf kats damage any more, shes going to suck balls. Alot of the other assasins Non-ult combos do more damage and scale better.
---
#15BuIzeebPosted 11/25/2012 1:39:06 AM
I don't see how that supports your untrue notion that any CC means it's GG for Kat.
---
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
#16TekutsoPosted 11/25/2012 1:43:27 AM
BuIzeeb posted...
I don't see how that supports your untrue notion that any CC means it's GG for Kat.

It doesnt neccesarily, alrtight. But shes easy to shutdown, and if people dont let her roam and get fed its that easy. Just like any other Mid. Is she viable now? Certainly. Is she OP? No.
---
#17beedtrackerPosted 11/25/2012 2:22:31 AM
BuIzeeb posted...

Taric trolls her
---
Halo4 is a gothamcityimpostors clone, which is not a good thing at all
#18kagster123Posted 11/25/2012 2:26:21 AM
Akali's still a lot more consistent imo. God I love her.

Pick her in ranked, proceed to win lane, proceed to gank other lanes, proceed to win game.

Or maybe it's when she's just in my lovely, capable hands.
---
Pokemon White2 FC: 2667 0066 7803
Pokemon Black FC: 3869 5254 3412
#19TheSteelPhoenixPosted 11/25/2012 2:29:02 AM
She is ridiculously powerful, at all levels of play.

She literally snowballs off 2 kills. She can be 0/4 and then run bot, get a double kill, then suddenly be able to destroy anyone.
---
I don't always Sublime Archangle and Silverblade Paladin, but when I do, I win on the fourth turn.
#20Toe_JamulonisPosted 11/25/2012 3:29:05 AM
Tekutso posted...
Love the tears for kat.

What elo are you? 1000?

Kat is one of the top 10 most picked champs at plat elo....
---
Posted from my iPhone while crapping on company time.