kat is ridiculous right now

#31LooksLikeRainPosted 11/25/2012 9:51:08 AM
Tekutso posted...
Love the tears for kat.

What elo are you? 1000?

Not ganna be seeing her that much in plat, because shes the easiest champion to counter in the game.

Got ANY CC? Dont use it untill kat ults(i know thats impossible right you need to use it imediatly trololol) GG.

low elo confirmed
---
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs.
#32AirsoftcomebackPosted 11/25/2012 9:56:01 AM
She really is getting rediculous
---
http://media.cleveland.com/startingblocks/photo/11179870-large.jpg http://i.imgur.com/plr2t.jpg
LOL IGN: Paintballreturns
#33DeanyzyPosted 11/25/2012 10:08:04 AM(edited)
She's annoying to face as she can snowball far too easily even if she's doing badly. It only takes one reset for her to turn a game around and I hate that kind of rubber band gameplay.

Increase her damage but change the passive and she'd be a lot more balanced I think.
#34bast999Posted 11/25/2012 10:10:32 AM
Kat is too op first time I played her in normals I got a quadra nerf pls
---
Japan is where points go to die - edgeknight
#35angermngment101Posted 11/25/2012 10:14:04 AM
I think they could make her passive stronger, but remove the application of her passive to Shunpo. She is too damn slippery.
---
Gamefax
#36dennis941012Posted 11/25/2012 10:38:17 AM
Baggi__Bumper posted...
dennis941012 posted...
Zilean answer is Zilean :O

Wouldn't Zilean get ******?

Cho, Diana, Lee etc!

Zilean will horrendously punish kat's weak early game pre 6
Kat won't be able to kill Zilean post 6
Zilean can push the lane and kill the tower applying pressure in the lane so Kat can't just roam
Zilean can push all day and runaway in safety against kat + jungler (nothing short of maokai or alistar will not kill Zilean with ganks :O)
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#37_HeXPosted 11/25/2012 10:48:14 AM
Tekutso posted...
Love the tears for kat.

What elo are you? 1000?

Not ganna be seeing her that much in plat, because shes the easiest champion to counter in the game.

Got ANY CC? Dont use it untill kat ults(i know thats impossible right you need to use it imediatly trololol) GG.

Way to make yourself look dumb and misinformed.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#38VikillaV(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 11:13:47 AM
Tekutso posted...
Love the tears for kat.

What elo are you? 1000?

what an idiot. no am i not 1000 elo, and judging from your stupid post, my elo is higher than yours. don't post in a topic where everyone will laugh at you.
---
Based God endorses the LA Lakers
#39Tro77TroPosted 11/25/2012 11:46:50 AM
being picked every game. the rework essentially turned her into kassadin 2.0

I am curious as to what ELO you play where Kassadin is a threat and Katarina isn't banned almost every game.
---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207
#40akimoto_naokiPosted 11/25/2012 11:53:39 AM
Tekutso posted...
Love the tears for kat.

What elo are you? 1000?

From this post I can tell that you, in fact, are not plat.
---
"I've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. I know none other as sure."