Orianna or Malzahar?

#11mystermandragonPosted 11/25/2012 10:51:18 AM
Id say how strong Ori is depends on your skill

Id say how strong Malz is depends on your opponents skill.

Obviously Ori needs to place her ball well and how she uses her ult determines the fight

For Malz, if your opponent lets you push in with your Dot and roam and dont stop your ult with CC then Malz is strong.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
#12TheSteelPhoenixPosted 11/25/2012 10:56:54 AM
Malzahar is currently the highest win rate AP in 5's team plat.

That said, I feel Orianna is much 'better' for teams. She might be one of the most powerful mids right now.

But Malzahar is very assassin-like. Even without being fed, I can often 100-0 people landing a full combo. He is very powerful in that respect. He offers powerful damage and his ultimate can snipe people, but a team situation is definitly is weakest place (although not WEAK, just his weakest).

Go with who you have more fun with. I personally think malzahar is one of the most fun champions bar none.
---
I don't always Sublime Archangle and Silverblade Paladin, but when I do, I win on the fourth turn.
#13capgamerPosted 11/25/2012 11:03:37 AM
To me, the defining feature of a good Malzahar is whether they can land his call of the void (q) well. If you're good with it, you'll be silencing multiple members of the enemy team during teamfights and securing kills that are out of range for most other mids except, like, Xerath. If you're bad with it, you can still do okay but you won't really see much advantage to Malzahar over other mids like Orianna.
---
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown
#14iLIFTnudePosted 11/25/2012 11:33:45 AM
I really struggle with getting my pool down and ulting someone over it. Idk, can just never get the timing and placement right.
---
When life gives you lemons, just say "**** the lemons" and bail.
#15Arken101Posted 11/25/2012 11:36:07 AM
iLIFTnude posted...
I really struggle with getting my pool down and ulting someone over it. Idk, can just never get the timing and placement right.

Smart cast and lead them with the pool, place it where they're going as opposed to where they are, then ult them when they walk into it and your portals.
---
Dota2 is mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769