First game with Ezreal, tell me how to.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. First game with Ezreal, tell me how to.
2 years ago#1
Not to land skillshots, I know that s***. Runes, masteries, skill order, build.
---
http://i.imgur.com/4WWRR.png
2 years ago#2
Max E. Don't bother putting points into any of his other skills. Whenever there's a skirmish bot, E directly away from it, then Flash if necessary. Same goes for teamfights later on.

This is how you get the most out of Ezreal.
---
"k, now spit on me and tell me i'm worthless." - XcaIIion
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
2 years ago#3
LaqOfInterest posted...
Max E. Don't bother putting points into any of his other skills. Whenever there's a skirmish bot, E directly away from it, then Flash if necessary. Same goes for teamfights later on.

This is how you get the most out of Ezreal.

thanks brother
---
http://i.imgur.com/4WWRR.png
2 years ago#4
Standard AD runes, masteries, and build. Only go for TF if you're getting fed early or you'll be behind most likely.

R > Q > E > W, don't take W until you absolutely have to unless you want the attack speed boost for tower pushing/team fights, then take one level early. Each person you hit with W gets you one stack of your passive, so it's useful in that regard at least.
---
You have fought well, giant clam. Prepare to be vanquished!
Contacts in Profile
2 years ago#5
Max E???really???
2 years ago#6
fereydoom posted...
Max E???really???

I just told him to run away from every single fight, leaving his support to die, and you find the "max E" part unreasonable?
---
"k, now spit on me and tell me i'm worthless." - XcaIIion
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
2 years ago#7
LaqOfInterest posted...
fereydoom posted...
Max E???really???

I just told him to run away from every single fight, leaving his support to die, and you find the "max E" part unreasonable?

lol
---
Virginity is not virtue,
it's just lack of opportunity.
2 years ago#8
I max W (but one point in Q at level 1) because its cheap harass and it hurts most early game
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
2 years ago#9
Max Q. Get a Triforce. Harass them down to half health. Kill them.
2 years ago#10
Kevman510 posted...
Max Q. Get a Triforce. Harass them down to half health. Kill them.

This. Ezreal's Q proc's on-hit effects, scales from AD and AP, and most importantly reduces all of his skills' cooldown by 1 sec when it hits a target. That means less cooldown time for Ezreal's ult.
---
This is a signature.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. First game with Ezreal, tell me how to.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived