Ap teemo mid

#1refmonPosted 11/25/2012 3:24:05 PM
How do?
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#2_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 11/25/2012 3:38:39 PM
rush deathfire grasp
deathcap and more ap items
also nashor tooth
place mushroom down, stealth, dfg - q - auto attack till they die max q then w then e.
its hillarious.
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#3genericname1234Posted 11/25/2012 4:14:29 PM
Get zoned and die. That's how AP teemo mid typically works. Walk up and blinding dart and then eat a stun and a nuke from the enemy AP mids. You'll lose all early exchanges. You just have to hope that they get scared of your dart and poison and run away instead of just straight up killing you.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#4nyhustler208Posted 11/25/2012 4:16:19 PM
genericname1234 posted...
Get zoned and die. That's how AP teemo mid typically works. Walk up and blinding dart and then eat a stun and a nuke from the enemy AP mids. You'll lose all early exchanges. You just have to hope that they get scared of your dart and poison and run away instead of just straight up killing you.

this is exactly why mid teemo is a nono, ap mids dont auto attack
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
I have sex with yordles... Is it blasphemy?
#5BenaldricPosted 11/25/2012 4:51:34 PM
ya I get ap teemo but why on earth would you go mid just stay top where he actually counters people
---
Pokemon D code: 2149 5920 7371 name: Sky
AC:CF Code 4597 4684 3513 oakvale,Ben
#6VikillaVPosted 11/25/2012 4:57:00 PM
Benaldric posted...
ya I get ap teemo but why on earth would you go mid just stay top where he actually counters people

ap teemo only good at pubstomping low elo. you want to only play ad teemo after that
---
Based God endorses the LA Lakers
#7nyhustler208Posted 11/25/2012 5:03:49 PM
VikillaV posted...
Benaldric posted...

ap teemo only good at pubstomping low elo. you want to only play ad teemo after that

this is wrong, he is stomping 2k elo too, watch the streams bro, watch the streams

tekshi is dominating 2k elo with ap teemo and so are other high elo players
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
I have sex with yordles... Is it blasphemy?
#8TheTrueAmericanPosted 11/25/2012 5:15:16 PM
In s3 you take AP Teemo top and get Liandry's Torment. You'll laugh at how hard he can roll everyone.
#9Fenrir the WolfPosted 11/25/2012 5:19:19 PM
nyhustler208 posted...
VikillaV posted...
Benaldric posted...

this is wrong, he is stomping 2k elo too, watch the streams bro, watch the streams

tekshi is dominating 2k elo with ap teemo and so are other high elo players

This. AD and On-hit Teemo are bad habits people collectively believe is good for some reason
---
And then John was a zombie.
#10dennis941012Posted 11/25/2012 5:22:03 PM
genericname1234 posted...

teemo's Q hits harder then most mid's poke
and he is faster then most mids as well
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123