Rune question

#1sydney0_0Posted 11/25/2012 7:44:57 PM
Hello,
I just hit level 30 yesterday and would like my current rune pages to be critiqued. I would like to have some solid runes before I jump into ranked. Here is my profile:

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29639505#runes

Note that these are generic pages that are intended to work well with multiple champions.

Thanks!
#2zero3nbaPosted 11/25/2012 7:49:45 PM
You should play at least another 100 games before you jump into ranked. There's really no rush, especially since you only hit level 30 yesterday. Looking at your match history, it seems as though you need to work a little hard at getting a high cs as well as just working on your playing in general. As for your rune pages, they aren't terrible, per se, but they're not great, either.
---
But he's so smart and analytical, too. He could be a combination analyst and therapist. The world's first analrapist. - KMAnsem
#3sydney0_0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 8:00:36 PM
I do agree that my match history is terrible. I am generally a much better player than my last 10 games. For some reason I have been playing really poorly this past week.
#4mrich528Posted 11/25/2012 8:03:05 PM
IMO, runes arent as big a deal as people make them. it can give advantages, but in the end doesn't mean much (unless that advantage at the start gets you fed)

as far as your rune page goes, its not very friendly to any AP heroes, so if you do play ranked i'd recommend ADC or top AD bruiser.. armor and MR blues are generally good for any hero, but i'd recommend MS quints or HP quints for a universal blue, and then either straight AD reds or AP reds for changing between ad or ap heroes

thats just me though, and many people will probably say im a bad too
---
Current games: GW2: CaptainBojangles. Steam (CSS,TF2,L4D2): randy marsh, LoL: CaptainBojangles