Shaco Late game?

#1SirDanieIPosted 11/26/2012 12:31:18 AM
Yes I know everbody goes on about how horrible Shaco is late game, but after i looked at his skills i couldn't really see why. Assuming he has 6 items he looks like he would be easily one of the best duelists; 75 percent dmg increase ult, aoe hard cc(yes its cancellable when you whack the box), and a very strong auto attack modifier (q Crit +120%). I read post saying he blows up in teamfights etc but really that only depends on what items you have; he could go a standard g/a warmogs etc. And he isn't susceptible to kiting like most melees have late game (blink, slow on hit, Fear).

Indeed its hard to get 6 items as shaco but Im only arguing about how good shaco is lategame once he gets those items.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#2Vince40Posted 11/26/2012 12:33:04 AM
He's only bad if you let them catch up. Have to CONSTANTLY gank. Not "zomg only good if 6 items"
---
I want something good to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Queens Of The Stoneage
#3BenaldricPosted 11/26/2012 12:33:35 AM
its the fact that hes squishy as balls and he will die before he does anything
---
Pokemon D code: 2149 5920 7371 name: Sky
AC:CF Code 4597 4684 3513 oakvale,Ben
#4dennis941012Posted 11/26/2012 12:38:10 AM
too squishy has to be in melee range
unless you are ap shaco
all you will be doing is set up box for teamfight and cleanup
so go BD BD BD or split push
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#5FreshSushiPosted 11/26/2012 12:39:56 AM
He's one of the strongest duelists in the game, but so are most assassins. Suffers from the general assassin problem of not being able to stand up to focus and resists on bruisers = OP.
---
AE 2012: (Gouken), LoL: (Cho, Morde, J4), Chivalry: (Van)
Dark Souls 2, Cave Story 2 plz
#6End_of_DayPosted 11/26/2012 12:42:36 AM
Late game Shaco is like....eh....kinda like late game Master Yi. You pick your moment to strike, and then YOU STRIKE. DECISIVELY, WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!!!! LIKE A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#7SirDanieI(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 12:46:09 AM
Benaldric posted...
its the fact that hes squishy as balls and he will die before he does anything

Tankiness is only dependant on base stats, items and skills. Shaco's basestats aren't that bad (minimal difference late game), items: he can go for the same tanky items as any1 else and he can use his q and ult to avoid damage. He might not have any defensive steroids but their are quite a few melees who don't but are good late game like amumu, evelyn.

I'm asking why people say shaco drops off late game, I think hes a great duelist, hes got good cc, a lot harder to kite than most melees, and great damage. Stuns affect every single person in the game save a few so thats not an answer to shaco. Shaco can build the same tanky dps build like all melees and out dps most melees.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#8End_of_DayPosted 11/26/2012 12:54:32 AM
i'd rather just have GA on shaco and play him smart than building him tanky deeps. he isn't a peeler / bruiser bodyguard; he's an assassin.
---
#9SharzakenatorPosted 11/26/2012 1:28:13 AM
Being a good duelist really isn't that positive of a quality late game.
---
TOasters gonna TOast
#10End_of_DayPosted 11/26/2012 1:31:32 AM
Sharzakenator posted...
Being a good duelist really isn't that positive of a quality late game.

dis tru, but you can split push to force a duel
---