WTT my Riot Graves for Pax Sivir, Pax Jax, Riot Singed, Nightmare Cho'Gath

#1LurklingPosted 11/26/2012 1:52:23 AM
Add me on skype: Lurkling
or send me a mail at jonas.loof@live.se
#2End_of_DayPosted 11/26/2012 1:56:36 AM
Nightmare Cho is just a retired skin, there is no code for it.
and idk man, i think it'll be hard for you to find anyone willing to trade a pax jax for riot graves. that skin is just toooo guuud. gl hf tho
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#3Baggi__BumperPosted 11/26/2012 2:27:31 AM
End_of_Day posted...
Nightmare Cho is just a retired skin, there is no code for it.

Wrong.
---
LoL IGN: SlipperyGooch
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
#4Lurkling(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 2:27:49 AM
Yeah, kinda hoping for a pax sivir tbh. :)
#5Lurkling(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 2:28:26 AM
And there are in fact codes for nightmare cho. Get your facts straight before making claims.
#6TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 11/26/2012 2:36:29 AM
Lurkling posted...
And there are in fact codes for nightmare cho. Get your facts straight before making claims.

You know, you could have just said "No, there is a code for Nightmare Cho" instead of throwing in the little part at the end that makes you look like a condescending ass.

On-topic: I don't know why anyone would trade you one of those for Riot Graves...that skin looks like crap.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#7End_of_DayPosted 11/26/2012 2:42:37 AM
Lurkling posted...
there are in fact codes for nightmare cho.

oh i didn't know that about nightmare cho. pax sivir would be a more likely trade for a riot graves, i think, than a pax jax.
---
#8Baggi__BumperPosted 11/26/2012 3:01:30 AM
TAMIUS_REBORN posted...
Lurkling posted...

You know, you could have just said "No, there is a code for Nightmare Cho" instead of throwing in the little part at the end that makes you look like a condescending ass.

On-topic: I don't know why anyone would trade you one of those for Riot Graves...that skin looks like crap.

If someone said "is there a code for Nightmare Cho?" Then yes, he would of seemed douchey. But the poster CORRECTED TC saying "there's no Nightmare Cho skin". Why correct if you have no idea what you're talking about.
---
LoL IGN: SlipperyGooch
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
#9End_of_DayPosted 11/26/2012 3:09:22 AM
y so srs
---
#10Dragonfable101Posted 11/26/2012 8:30:50 AM
Baggi__Bumper posted...
TAMIUS_REBORN posted...
Lurkling posted...

If someone said "is there a code for Nightmare Cho?" Then yes, he would of seemed douchey. But the poster CORRECTED TC saying "there's no Nightmare Cho skin". Why correct if you have no idea what you're talking about.

Accuses other of being a jerk.
Is a jerk in next sentence by condescending about Graves Skin.

Hue.
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus