Champ you see least often?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champ you see least often?
3 years ago#1
Never faced a Karma or Xerath, and I've seen maybe two Urgots.
---
Everything feels better fresh out of the dryer. Even death would be nicer if it was dryer fresh.
-UnitOmega010
3 years ago#2
Easily Karma. Xerath would be close if I didn't play him myself, but I have never seen a Karma outside of ARAM or trolling with friends.
---
FACT: Four out of five people are crushed to death by giant diamonds every day.
3 years ago#3
Is Karma a bad champion? It's like, I see Varuses all the time and I can't stand Varus. Maybe it's just me, like, I'm just bad with Varus personally, but when I play Varus I basically say "Kay." and wonder why I didn't pick a different ranged ADC. Ez, Ashe and Cait are so much better
---
Everything feels better fresh out of the dryer. Even death would be nicer if it was dryer fresh.
-UnitOmega010
3 years ago#4
karma, xerath, le blanc
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your Lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
3 years ago#5
sivir
---
QuartzRocket - 14x Mercedes - Khaini
WoW - Steamwheedle Cartel
3 years ago#6
Maokai
---
What goes up, must go down. Like my grades...- black wargreykid
http://i.imgur.com/amV5N.jpg
3 years ago#7
Karma and Poppy.

Although Poppy shows up a lot more often than Karma ever does. Karma just makes no sense, she's a CC less support that doesn't do the babysitting or kill lane part good enough to be a decent pick.
---
Still waiting for: Half-life 2: episode 3, Wasteland 2.
3 years ago#8
Damien 5000 posted...
Is Karma a bad champion? It's like, I see Varuses all the time and I can't stand Varus. Maybe it's just me, like, I'm just bad with Varus personally, but when I play Varus I basically say "Kay." and wonder why I didn't pick a different ranged ADC. Ez, Ashe and Cait are so much better

Varus is great. Uninstall.
---
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!
3 years ago#9
Definitely Xerath
---
"Swim away fugu fish, swim awaaaayyyyyy"
"You will never be happy if you live your life in fear"
3 years ago#10
Karma. (Ironically, I used to play her a lot on my way to 30, and played her in the weekend during an ARAM)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champ you see least often?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived