My champion idea :O

#1ssj4supervegetaPosted 11/26/2012 6:04:50 AM(edited)
Quercus The Tree Hermit/Wizard?

Passive, Oak Skin: Quercus has the skin like that of the oak tree, giving him damage resistance based on his level (not sure about exact numbers, im thinking just blocking some amount of basic damage)

Q, Weeping Willows Embrace: Fires a skill shot of Weeping willow vines that entangle (snaring) the first thing it hits for # seconds and dealing magic damage (not sure about numbers)

W, Cherry Blossoms Bloom: Surrounds an ally with cherry blossom petals giving them a movement speed buff and # dealing magic damage to enemies it touches

E, Trees sap: Throws a vale of tree sap on a target massively slowing their movement speed and reducing their magic resistance by # (this would be a low number)

R, Forest Awaken: Summons a large AoE of trees (impassible terran that is thin enough to flash or otherwise blink over but not thin enough for say a vayne tumble) that is also a toggle, while inside of the AoE all allies gain his passive.

I started off wanting to make him a mage but ended up making him a support haha. i think it works well tho... idk i was bored and wanted to make a champ with a Q name.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#2SirDanieIPosted 11/26/2012 5:05:39 AM
Wait if the terrain is impassable how do allies go inside the trees? Or is it like allies can only go inside (which would be crazy op since adc's will be invulnerable to melees)
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#3KirynTheClericPosted 11/26/2012 5:06:40 AM
Forest Awaken sounds like you're summoning treants. But you're not. I am disappoint.
---
"And at what point did you decide to stay on the forums? I don't get that mentality but some people don't have better things to do." - Nofoundation
#4KirynTheClericPosted 11/26/2012 5:07:12 AM
SirDanieI posted...
Wait if the terrain is impassable how do allies go inside the trees? Or is it like allies can only go inside (which would be crazy op since adc's will be invulnerable to melees)

I think he meant you can summon the trees on top of players... Not sure...
---
"And at what point did you decide to stay on the forums? I don't get that mentality but some people don't have better things to do." - Nofoundation
#5ssj4supervegeta(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 5:07:32 AM
everyone inside the AoE is stuck in and everyone outside it is stuck out. your allies would have to already be in it. but i was thinking it would be fairly large. like...maybe GPs old ult size.
---
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#6ssj4supervegeta(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 5:09:58 AM(edited)
think jarvans ult that activates like maokais lol.

oh and i mean everyone inside the AoE, not inside the trees.
---
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#7anilEhilatedPosted 11/26/2012 5:16:57 AM
Q is literally Dark Binding, W is a boring take on Creeping Death. Toggle impassable terrain is a no-no.
---
For who could ever...?
#8KeiHazuki99Posted 11/26/2012 5:19:40 AM
He will secure Baron better than anyone.

Let's go Baron, activate ult, come out with Baron buff.
Nobody can interupt by flashing in.
#9ssj4supervegeta(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 6:03:18 AM
KeiHazuki99 posted...
He will secure Baron better than anyone.

Let's go Baron, activate ult, come out with Baron buff.
Nobody can interupt by flashing in.

didnt think of that...fair enough thin enough to be flashed over but not thin enough for say...vayne to just tumble out of

anilEhilated posted...
Q is literally Dark Binding, W is a boring take on Creeping Death. Toggle impassable terrain is a no-no.

Dark binding didnt even cross my mind while doing that..hm...darn. i was afraid of making it too similar to zyras E tbh. and creeping death i did think of. my first idea for W was too similar to ahri tho...lol. i think his W and E work together very well tho which is what i was going for...his Q i should probably change.
---
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!