I hope LOL's carries don't become like Dota's

#1yourDaddiePosted 11/26/2012 7:33:25 AM
I played Dota for 2 weeks and I hated how OP those carries were, they can 4v1 easly, if your carry goes AFK late game you are done, even if you have pushed to their base and you still have all towers..

Honestly DOTA does not feel like a team game where everyone is important, it feels like the carry is the king and everyone else are his b****.

I'm a bit scared new itemwse like Hurricane could make LOL's carries like Dota's
---
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#2Septimo_OmegaPosted 11/26/2012 7:34:28 AM
Lmao what am I reading.
#3MishimaBloodPosted 11/26/2012 7:36:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4-Enemay-Posted 11/26/2012 7:37:38 AM
Can you even spell DOTA?
---
Gamertag/ LoL: The Enemay
Soul Silver FC: 2751-3791-4214
#5yourDaddie(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 7:49:58 AM
MishimaBlood posted...
You sir are an idiot

Explain your arguments
---
#6fi3rcedragonPosted 11/26/2012 7:54:11 AM
yourDaddie posted...
MishimaBlood posted...
You sir are an idiot

Explain your arguments

Because carries 4v1'ing only really happens when the enemy carry is ridiculously fed, the opposing team is bad or perhaps a bit of both. The carry is not the ultimate role, otherwise you'd see teams that instantly pick 5 carries actually win for once.

This is like playing your first game of LoL and getting owned by Master Yi because no one has any idea of what is going on.
---
hurghhhh
#7yourDaddie(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 8:03:27 AM
fi3rcedragon posted...
yourDaddie posted...
MishimaBlood posted...
You sir are an idiot

Explain your arguments

Because carries 4v1'ing only really happens when the enemy carry is ridiculously fed, the opposing team is bad or perhaps a bit of both. The carry is not the ultimate role, otherwise you'd see teams that instantly pick 5 carries actually win for once.

This is like playing your first game of LoL and getting owned by Master Yi because no one has any idea of what is going on.

Carries are bad early game in dota, but late game even if the rest are also feed the carries are much more powerful

I preffer the way it is in lol where everyopne is important all game and don't dorp of somuch
---
#8HeroshiX2Posted 11/26/2012 8:11:55 AM
? Everyone is important all game in Dota. It's just as hard to win a 4 v 5 as it is in league if the game isn't just a complete one-sided mess.

The amount of controlling mechanics make sure of this. Get better.
#9AirsoftcomebackPosted 11/26/2012 8:24:45 AM
From: fi3rcedragon | Posted: 11/26/2012 7:54:11 AM | #006
yourDaddie posted...
MishimaBlood posted...
You sir are an idiot

Explain your arguments

do you even know what the term carry means?
---
http://media.cleveland.com/startingblocks/photo/11179870-large.jpg http://i.imgur.com/plr2t.jpg
LOL IGN: Paintballreturns