New sales 11/27, topic #2

#21nyhustler208Posted 11/26/2012 6:03:39 PM
Frost_shock_FTW posted...
Skarner get super stronk ultra-permaslow with Frozen Fist.

He got a perma slow with trinity too...
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
I have sex with yordles... Is it blasphemy?
#22Frost_shock_FTWPosted 11/26/2012 6:18:38 PM
From: nyhustler208 | Posted: 11/26/2012 8:03:39 PM | #021
He got a perma slow with trinity too...

Yeah, but he gets a better version of TF all around. The Sheen proc becomes AoE and it gives a lot of armour. It's far cheaper than TF + FH.

I mean, generally I'll never get a TF or even Sheen on Skarner since I build straight tanky utility. If your team doesn't need a FH, you can now get a Glacial Shroud + super Sheen in one item.
---
This isn't your average, everyday darkness. This is...ADVANCED darkness. Hey, if I close my eyes it doesn't seem so dark.
Contacts in Profile
#23PoorCountryPosted 11/26/2012 6:22:42 PM
Let this be known as the day Sejuani saved Skarner and leapt over the prison gates on her boar in a magical display.
#24vermillion719Posted 11/26/2012 6:24:59 PM
...Rugged Garen? That makes three sales in a row that I've had to buy a champion and then one of their skins. :|
---
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar
#25profDEADPOOLPosted 11/26/2012 6:47:53 PM(edited)
profDEADPOOL posted...
I JUST ^%$&ING BOUGHT SKARNER EARLIER TODAY AND GOT A SKIN and I don't have enough refund credits to do both him and his skin. Time to contact support if he is on sale for NA also...

But Skarner was also on sale early September so he might not be on sale for NA...We will see.

Anybody who is in PBE: is skarner still good in S3 jungle or is he obsolete now?

Need to know before I buy.

He isn't as good but he is still pretty good.

support is capable of doing price match within 30 days of purchase without spending a refund credit

*just don't spread this or they might take it away

Yea I was going to send them a message tomorrow. Although part of me wants cause I have an open ticket asking about getting 14 RP so I can get Kass. But nah.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing