League of Legends 1v1 Tournament will also be Livestreamed! (1st Place Prize)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. League of Legends 1v1 Tournament will also be Livestreamed! (1st Place Prize)
3 years ago#1
Tournament Rules:

Prize
1st place: $10 Riot Point Card

Other two prizes will be given away on stream as well.
http://www.own3d.tv/AcidtoneX58

Map:
This tournament will be played 1v1 on Proving Grounds.
NOTE: You are allowed to pick up health relics.

1. Bans (4 per person, 8 total), Game Mode: Blind Pick, Map: Proving Grounds, Best of 1 (until round of 16), First to 3 Kills (dying to towers or minions do not count).
2. Banned Summoner: Promote, Barrier (We added this later so it will only apply to matches moving forward. You must say in chat that Barrier is banned in order for it to apply to the match since we are adding this post start of the tournament).
3. Banned Items: None

WINNING CONDITIONS
Matches will be first to 3 kills or destroying the inhibitor will win. You win if the other player dies 3 times (because you killed them) or you kill the enemy inhibitor.
Winner of the match must take a screenshot holding down the TAB button upon inhibitor being killed or the player dying for the 3rd time
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO KILL YOURSELF TO THE TOWER (THIS DOES NOT COUNT AS A KILL TO THE ENEMY)

BANS AND PICKS
Matches will be best of 1, starting with banning, each person will have 4 bans. Banning order will go 1-1-2-2-1-1. Bans are DONE IN THE CHAT IN THE GAME PRIOR TO LAUNCH. BLIND PICK so the enemy does not know what champion you picked until the screen loads.
Matches during the top 16 will be best of 3 and banning will go the same way. In-between matches you will switch sides and do ALL banning again. This meaning that your bans can change between rounds.

BANNED CHAMPIONS AND SUMMONERS
The only banned Summoner spells are Promote and Barrier (We added this later so it will only apply to matches moving forward. You must say in chat that Barrier is banned in order for it to apply to the match since we are adding this post start of the tournament). this means you cannot DQ somoene for gettting Barrier as a summoner if it was not mentioned in the chat.
NOTE: You are allowed to pick up health relics and you are allowed to kill yourself to tower (assuming the turret is the thing that kills you, this does not count as an enemy kill).

BEING DISQUALIFIED FOR NO-SHOW (IF YOU CANT CONTACT OTHER PLAYER AND YOU ARRIVE AT THE DEFAULT TIME)
If your opponent doesn't contact you before the match, you will need to wait 30 minutes after the designated start time for them before you can declare the match as a win. If the match is a best of 3, 15 minutes will be the first match win and 30 minutes is to win the entire match.
You are required to take two screen shots, the time you started waiting and the 30 minute duration.

REPORTING THE WIN
The winning person must take a screen shot of each win (pressing TAB) to show all 3 kills (not deaths, since people can kill themselves to tower) or inhibitor dying.
Easiest way to do the screenshots for:
End of game: hit f12 at end of game go to your Riot Games folder then League of legends then screenshots and find it and upload it to a photosharing site(ex. photobucket or something like that.)
Bans: hit prntsc and then paste it into paint. save as. and then again upload to a photosharing site.

Player disconnects:
If a player disconnects the game can be restarted if the game has not yet reached the 2min. mark, and first blood has not been earned. In all other cases the game is to be paused (following the rules for pausing a match) to wait for the disconnected player to rejoin, if said player is unable to rejoin, the team must continue.
---
3 years ago#2
Stoppage of Play Procedure/Pause Rules:
1. A player, who is experiences technical issues, on any team may call for a game restart prior to first blood within the first 5 minutes of the game (i.e. before the timer shows 5:00). The player must be experiencing a hardware malfunction (e.g. monitor, peripheral, etc), a physical disruption (e.g. fan interference, table or chair breakage), or a configuration issues (e.g. runes, masteries, or summoner spells are not properly applied). The player must declare the issue in public chat or to a tournament administrator and then intentionally disconnect. Once the player disconnects, the game is considered null and void and should be restarted unless a tournament administrator determines that the conduct represents unfair play.
2. If an unintentional disconnection occurs within 5 minutes from the start of the match & before first blood –OR– a player’s client crashes or fails to load after champion selection, then the match must be restarted. Otherwise if the unintentional disconnection occurs after those milestones, the game will continue as normal. The crashed player may reconnect into the game as soon as they are able.
3. If a player intentionally disconnects without specifying a reason, then the game will continue as normal.

I will also be streaming a majority of the matches that I can at.
http://www.own3d.tv/AcidtoneX58
Which I plan to be giving away two more RP Cards on stream!

---
5327-0912-4638
"The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles in life."
3 years ago#3
We are doing a max sign up of 32 people.

NOTE*** This is Single Elimination Tournament.

You can also add me on League for more details.
In game name: zSR

You can also like the Facebook page for more info and question me about things there!
http://www.facebook.com/DAZSR?fref=ts

---
5327-0912-4638
"The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles in life."
3 years ago#4
Interesting, I might like to enter (probably lose first round though :P). I bt were going to see alot of jax's mundo, heimers etc
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
3 years ago#5
Sure Sign me up
---
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9601/3930.jpg
3 years ago#6
You guys can add yourself to the sign up, just copy and paste it because I don't want to add those that aren't playing.
---
5327-0912-4638
3 years ago#7
AcidtoneX58 posted...

1.The0neFreeMan

---
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9601/3930.jpg
3 years ago#8
1.The0neFreeMan
2. Dennis1012
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
3 years ago#9
The0neFreeMan posted...
AcidtoneX58 posted...

1.The0neFreeMan
2. Barrenite
3. Dennis1012

---
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!
3 years ago#10
so being on the stream is the prize? how many viewers? :O
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. League of Legends 1v1 Tournament will also be Livestreamed! (1st Place Prize)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived